SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper PDF Free Download: A total of 5454 vacancies have been released through the SBI Clerk 2021 notification. Here we have added the SBI clerk previous year question paper pdf in Hindi and English. To be a winner in this huge competition, it is very essential to prepare with the SBI Clerk previous year question paper pdf free download in Hindi or English. It will help you to improve your marks in the exam. By analyzing the SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper PDF download, you can practice many tricky questions in all the sections. On this page, SBI Clerk previous year question paper book pdf free download materials are available with answers from 2016 to 2020. This SBI Clerk Previous Year Question paper download in Hindi or English will be very useful for the Prelims and mains exam practice. So, practice with the SBI Clerk Previous Year Paper pdf download with the answer.
Practice SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper PDF for free and download here. This is the only way you can understand the weightage of the topics and the nature of the questions that will be asked in the upcoming SBI Clerk 2021 exam. Aspirants preparing for the SBI Clerk exam 2021 can utilize these SBI Clerk previous year’s paper pdf to boost up your preparation. As you practice more of these exam points of view questions, you may handle the exam with ease. Download SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper for free and kindly share it with your friends.
So, the candidates preparing for the SBI Clerk 2021 exam should go through the SBI Clerk previous year question paper pdf to prepare well. It is very important for the candidates to practice mock tests and previous year’s question papers to test your preparations done for the upcoming SBI Clerk examination. Candidates can download the SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers from the below links and practice whenever possible.
Important Dates of SBI Clerk 2021:
In the table given below, all the important dates are mentioned for your quick reference. Take note of all the dates regarding the SBI Clerk exam 2021.
|Release of SBI Clerk 2021 Notification pdf||26th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Online Application Starting date||27th April 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||17th May 2021|
|Call letter download for Pre-Examination Training||26th May 2021|
|Pre- Examination Training||June 2021|
|The download of the call letter for Preliminary Examination||29.6.2021|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary)||10, 11, 12, and 13th July 2021|
|The download of the call letter for the Main Examination||July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains)||31st July 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Final Result||To be Notified Soon|
Benefits of SBI Clerk Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practice more with the SBI clerk previous year question paper pdf to know the varying exam difficulty levels.
- Practicing with the SBI clerk the previous year paper pdf is the real exam point of view preparation.
- You can gain the ability to handle the difficult questions in the exam.
- You can practice and learn to manage your time in an efficient manner.
- Practicing more with the SBI clerk’s previous year’s paper pdf will help you to learn the smart question selection technique in the exam.
- Your exam fear will be completely eliminated. This will give you more confidence to face the exam in a bold manner.
These are the advantages of practicing with the SBI clerk previous year question papers. This is an exam with immense competition. So you have to prepare with these unique strategies to succeed in the exam.
SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers with Solution
Here are the SBI clerk previous year question papers for your prelims and mains practice.
SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 2020 PDF Download
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Memory based paper(Quantitative Aptitude)
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Memory based paper(English Language)
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Memory based paper(Reasoning)
- Memory-Based Questions asked in SBI Clerk Mains 2020 both shifts
SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 2019
- Memory-Based Questions SBI Clerk Pre 2019 Full Set in
- Memory-Based Questions GA SBI Clerk Mains 2019 Full Set
SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper PDF 2018
- General Awareness Questions Asked in SBI PO Mains Exam | 4th August 2018
- Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Held on 23rd June
- Full Set of General Awareness questions asked in SBI Clerk Mains 2018
- Memory-Based Questions SBI Clerk Pre 2018 Full Set in PDF
SBI Clerk Previous Year Paper PDF 2016
Get More Details About Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk
FAQs on SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
Here are some important FAQs regarding the SBI clerk previous year question paper pdf.
Q. Does solving SBI Clerk previous year question paper boost your performance?
A. Yes, solving the SBI Clerk previous year’s question paper will boost your performance and will help you to score better. Candidates can download and practice whenever possible.
Q.Which section has the most weightage in the SBI Clerk exam?
A. Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability sections have more weightage in SBI Clerk Prelims Examination with 35 marks allotted to each section.
Q. Is there any negative marking?
A. Yes, there is a negative marking in the SBI Clerk Exam for the wrong answers.
Q. Is there any sectional cut-off for SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination?
A. No, there is no sectional cut-off in SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination. A candidate has to clear the overall cutoff marks decided by the recruitment authority for appearing in the Main Examination.
Q. What is the SBI Mains Exam Syllabus?
A. In the SBI clerk, the section asked are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability with Computer Awareness, English Language, General/Financial Awareness.