SBI Clerk Waiting List 2019-20: SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 has released recently!!! A lot of candidates have attended the Mains Exam. This year they had announced around 8,653 vacancies. A huge number of banking aspirants have applied and appeared for the recruitment process. The selection process is based on the prelims & mains exam. Aspirants who have qualified the prelims exam have attended the mains exam conducted on 10th August 2019. Candidates who have attended the mains exam shall refer to the official site and start to check your respective mains result. Among that, every year the board has released the waiting list in their official site. This year too they will release the waiting list in short due course. So candidates stay tuned with us to get the hot recent updates regarding the SBI Clerk Waiting List 2019-20 PDF.
How to check the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 & Waiting List 2019-20?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site sbi.co.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding careers.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding SBI Clerk Mains result 2019.
- Click on that you will get the official result PDF.
- Along with that, the officials will release the waiting list in short due course.
SBI Clerk Provisional Allotment 2019: State Bank of India has recently releases the recruitment notification for filling the Junior Associates Vacancies. All the aspirants who are appeared for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam on 05th August 2018 can check this provisional allotment. Here, the steps for checking the SBI Clerk Provisional Allotment 2019. Further, all the applicants can check SBI Clerk Provisional Allotment 2019 for the exam from the below given direct link. Likewise, aspirants who got their names in the list can move for the further document verification after SBI Clerk result. To know further details aspirants can check the Direct link given below.
How To Check SBI Clerk Provisional Allotment 2019?
- All the candidates should enter the registered number or roll number.
- Further, applicants should provide the date of birth or password for login.
- Finally, aspirants will get the SBI Clerk Provisional Allotment 2019.
- To know more information about SBI Clerk Provisional allotment aspirants can check the official website.
SBI Clerk Waiting List 2019: State Bank Of India has officially out the recruitment notification for the Junior Associates. Now, the exam was over of 05th August 2019. And waiting list is released. Further, now, the provisional allotment for the SBI Clerk 2018-19 is out. Aspirants who are in the waiting list can rush up to the list to check provisional allotment. From the below link aspirants can get the final provisional allotment here.
SBI Clerk Waiting List 2018-19: State Bank Of India (SBI) has announced SBI Clerk waiting list 2018-19. The candidates who appeared for SBI Clerk Mains on 05th Aug 2018 can check their exam result status here. The PDF File contains roll number of the candidates who come under SBI Clerk Waiting List 2018-19.
Note: The Provisionally Selected Candidates are being advised by way of SMS separately. Please await further instructions from SBI Local Head Office of your State.
Selection of SBI Clerk Waiting List 2018-19 Subject to:
- Qualifying the Proficiency test in Local Language(s)
- Fulfillment of eligibility criteria/ conditions as prescribed in the notification
- The correctness of the information given by the candidate at the time of registration.