UPSC EPFO Salary 2021: The UPSC EPFO EO/AO Exam 2021 is a two-phase exam that consists of a Recruitment test and an Interview. The exam was earlier scheduled to be held on 4 October 2021. Due to delay, the UPSC EPO exam is going to be held on 9th May 2021 for which lakhs of candidates have applied this year. The Recruitment Test will now be held at 72 centers across India. 49 centers having available capacity will be opened in the first phase. In the second phase, after arranging the options given by the candidates, other centers shall be opened as possible. The UPSC EPFO Salary 2021 details are given below for the reference of the candidates.
UPSC EPFO is a post that releases a huge number of vacancies every year, offering a great salary that too in a central government organization. Hence, we would be discussing the details of the UPSC EPFO Salary 2021 to answer all the queries of the aspirants/ applicants. The Allowances, Promotion, and Increment details, Job Profile, and UPSC EPFO Salary 2021 details are given below in this article.
UPSC EPFO Salary 2021: Pay Scale
The detailed pay scale for the UPSC EPFO Officer is given below.
- The Payscale of EPFO Officer is at Level 8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- This will imply that the salary range will be Rs 43,600 to 55,200.
- The Payscale thus becomes Rs 9300-34800.
Under the Pay Band 2, Entry Level Pay- Rs 47600
- Grade Pay- Rs 4800
- Rs 53312 is the amount of the total emoluments, that excludes TA, HRA, and other allowances
The increments will be as per the rules applicable to the grade pay.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2021: Allowances
Different from the Basic Payscale, UPSC EPFO EO (Enforcement Officer) and AO (Account Officer) are permitted to several other advantages and benefits. These allowances will vary as per the many rules and regulations of the respective Government branches where the aspirants are posted.
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Loan Facility
- PF or Provident fund
- Transport Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Conveyance Maintains
- Mobile bill
- Insurance Allowance
- New paper allowance
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2021: Promotion and Increment
The promotion details for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment Notification are given below.
- Enforcement/ Accounts Officer.
- Assistant PF Commissioner.
- Regional PF Commissioner II
- Regional PF Commissioner I
- Additional Central PF Commissioner II
|Post||Pay Band & Level|
|Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer||PB-2; 9300-34800 plus GP 4800 [Level 8]|
|Assistant PF Commissioner||PB-3; 15,600- 39,100 plus GP 5400/ [Level 10]|
|Regional PF Commissioner-II||PB-3; 15,600- 39,100 plus GP 6600 [Level 11]|
|Regional PF Commissioner-I||PB-3; 15,600- 39,100 plus GP 7600 [Level 12]|
|Additional Central PF Commissioner- II||PB-4; 37,400- 67,000 plus GP 8700 [Level 13]|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2021: Probation Period and Location
- The Enforcement Officers will be initially appointed for a 2 year probation period.
- They are liable to be posted anywhere all over India based on the requirements.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2021: Job Profile
Here is the job profile of EO and AO Officer in the UPSC. The EPFO Assistant has various jobs and responsibilities.
- The worker per day the distribution of PF funds, pension, and Insurance schemes.
- The EPFO Assistant is also likely to examine receipts regarding his position and distribute them properly.
- To look after the general administrative work of EO and AO administration cash, computer section, and legal pension,
- Maintaining bank statement verification, Cashbook, MIS returns, etc.
- They also hold the management to serve warrants on the defaulting worker.
Q.What is UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Salary?
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Salary is of Level 8 in the pay matrix of 7th Pay. Thus, the salary received is Rs 43600-55200.
Q.What is the Job Profile of UPSC EPFO?
The UPSC EPFO Job profile includes taking care of Accounts, administration, legal, pension, claim, MIS along with grievances of employees.
Q.What is the Salary Structure of the UPSC EPFO Officer?
With a grade pay of Rs 5800, the total emoluments become Rs 53312. TA, HRA, and allowances are extra on the UPSC EPFO salary structure.