The 1st SBI Clerk Waiting List 2020-21 result has been out against the Non-Joining and Resignation!!! The SBI mains 2020 result has been declared a few months back. A huge number of banking aspirants have succeeded in that exam. Many candidates have eagerly waited for the SBI clerk waiting list 2020-21 result. Now the SBI clerk 1st waiting list 2020 is out. Candidates who have attended the mains exam shall refer to the SBI official site and start to check your current waiting list result details. Among that, every year the board has released the waiting list on its official site. This year too they have released the SBI Clerk Waiting List 2020-21. So candidates can check the updated link regarding the SBI Junior Associate Waiting list List 2020-21 PDF.
How to check the SBI Junior Associate Mains Waiting List 2021?
Here we have provided the steps to check the SBI JA waiting list 2020-21. So click the above link and follow the steps to check your SBI JA 1st waiting list 2020 result status.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site sbi.co.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding careers.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding SBI JA Mains Waitlist 2020-21.
- Click on that you will get the official result PDF.
- Now you can view the SBI Clerk Waiting list 2020-21 Roll Number List.
So, candidates follow these steps to check the SBI clerk waiting list pdf 2021. After opening the pdf, you can check your roll number using the ctrl+F option. If you find your roll number in the pdf, then you have been selected for the provisional allotment.