SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has released the notification of the Clerk Pharmacist post. The SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 is going to fill a total of 67 vacancies. The SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Online Registration starts on 13th April 2021. The candidates with a diploma/B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy and having experience in the relevant field can apply for SBI Pharmacist Notification 2021. Candidates whose eligibility criteria matched with the given eligible norms shall start the online application process for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021. The final date for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment application gets ends on 03rd May 2021.
Passionate candidates should submit the online SBI Pharmacist Recruitment application on or before the last date. Candidates have to pay the application fee to successfully submit the online registration process. Further details regarding the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Clerk Pharmacist|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Online Examination & Interview|
SBI Pharmacist Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||13th April 2021|
|Last date to apply||03rd May 2021|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||23rd May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
SBI Pharmacist Vacancy 2021:
|Jammu & Kashmir (UT)||01|
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: (As of 31-12-2020)
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
To apply for the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 candidates should possess
i) Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognized university or board
ii) Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university.
Work Experience: (As of 01-01-2021)
In case of educational qualification C(i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
In case of educational qualification C(ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
To apply for the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021, the candidates must be Registered Pharmacists under the Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or a similar recognized body constituted for the purpose.
SBI Pharmacist Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection for the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 will be based on written test and interviews.
The passing marks in written tests and interviews, as well as the aggregate passing marks, will be decided by the Bank. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in written test and interviews. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
SBI Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2021:
|S.No||Section Name||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||25||25||120 Minutes|
An adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for an interview based on performance in the online written test. The qualifying marks in the Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
WEIGHTAGE FOR WRITTEN AND INTERVIEW IS PROPOSED AS 40% & 60% RESPECTIVELY.
SBI Pharmacist Salary 2021:
Grade Scale: Clerical Cadre
The scale of pay: 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
SBI Pharmacist Job Profile & KRA:
- Distribution of medicines to staff members
- Maintenance and supervision of stock and inventory in the dispensary
- Drug purchase and order placement
- Checking and monitoring the quality of medicines
- Providing medical first aid in emergencies
- Effectively follow up with stakeholders
- Assisting Medical officers
- Support in general admin work of dispensary
- Support in typing and general correspondence for the department
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Start the Online Registration Process for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 – Activate Soon
How to apply online for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of SBI Careers.
- Click on the respective notification link.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Then click on the Apply link given on the page.
- A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Then click on the submit button submit the online registration form of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Using the Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete the registration process for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- After successfully uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details.
- Finally, pay the required application fee online.
- Take the printout of the application form for your reference.
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 – Scanned Image and Signature Specifications
Things to be noted in Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- The scanned Passport size Photograph should a colored one.
- Prefer white color background in the passport size photograph or mild colors is also acceptable.
- Try not to wear sunglasses, caps, or religious-based accessories in the Passport size photograph.
Things to be noted in Scanned Signature
- The background of the Signature should be white in color.
- Candidate need to sign in the Black ink
- Do not use Capital letters in the Signature.
Do’s & Don’ts in SBI Pharmacist 2021 Scanned Images
- Candidates should carry additional passport size photographs which they have uploaded in the SBI Pharmacist Application form 2021.
- In SBI Pharmacist Registration 2021, candidates should upload their signature as well as their Guardian’s signature in the Application form
- The Signature must be in a running letter. Avoid Capital Letter Signatures.
- In case a candidate wears spectacles, they must make sure that there is no glare on the eyes. The eyes of the candidate should be visible.
Scanning the Passport Size Photograph
- Before scanning your passport size photograph in the Scanner, check the scanner setting.
- Select True Colour in the scanner setting
- In case, the size or specification differs, then crop the image as per the dimension given in the SBI Pharmacist Notification 2021.
Image Quality for SBI Pharmacist 2021
- Don’t upload a blur Image in the SBI Pharmacist 2021 Application Form
- The Passport size Photograph should be a high-resolution image
In the table given below, the standard of scanned documents is given.
|Photograph||200*230 pixels||20 Kb to 50 Kb|
|Signature||140*60 pixels||10 Kb to 20 Kb|
SBI Pharmacist Notification 2021 FAQs:
Q. How many vacancies were announced for SBI Pharmacist 2021 Notification?
A. Totally 67 vacancies were announced for Pharmacist clerical cadre post.
Q. When will be the online registration started for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
A. The SBI Pharmacist 2021 online registration starts on 13th April 2021.
Q. What is the last date for the submission of the online application for SBI Pharmacist 2021?
A. 03rd May 2021 is the last date to submit the online application.
Q. What about the age limit for SBI Pharmacist 2021?
A. Maximum age limit for SBI Pharmacist is 30 years.
Q. What is the salary for SBI Pharmacist?
A. The scale of pay: 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920