SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019: State Bank of India PO Exam Pattern complete updated details available here!!! SBI recruitment board had released the official notification for the engagement of Probationary Officer post at SBI Careers. Totally 2000 vacancies were announced this year. This is one of the most expecting notifications among the aspirants. Starting date to apply was activated on 02-04-2019. Final date for the submission of an application gets closed on 22-04-2019. So applicants should submit your application within the last date. Many aspirants are eagerly applying for the SBI PO 2019 recruitment and they are extremely interested to prepare for the upcoming SBI PO 2019 Exams.
SBI PO 2019 Exam Pattern
Before going to start the preparation, you should aware of the updated SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019. Because of SBI PO exam pattern will enhance your knowledge with the scheme of examination. Which means how many sections are there for both prelims and mains, how many questions will be asked in each section, what are the maximum marks allotted for both prelims and mains exam, and time allotted for both prelims and mains examination. SBI PO Exam pattern 2019 will help the candidates to make the successful study plan and to execute well in the SBI PO Exam 2019. Here we had provided complete updated SBI PO Exam pattern separately for Prelims and Main Examination in detail.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019 – Selection Procedure
The SBI recruitment board will conduct the recruitment drive in three-tier systems. Candidates should qualify each stage to be a successful candidate in the final provisional allotment.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Group Exercise & Personal Interview
After clearing the final selection process that is a personal interview, the successful candidates will be appointed as SBI Probationary Officers in various branches all over India.
SBI PO 2019 Exam Pattern – Preliminary Exam
The Prelims exam is the initial stage of SBI PO recruitment.
|S.No||Sections||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
Highlights of SBI Prelims Exam:
- Mode of the Exam: The prelims exam will be in Online Mode only.
- Number of Sections: The prelims having three sections namely Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language.
- Number of Questions: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability sections are having 35 questions each and the English section is having 30 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is calculated as 1 mark. Then the negative mark will be applicable for every wrong answer.
- Total Marks: Totally the exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Time Duration: There will be a sectional timing for each section. Each section will be having 20 minutes to answer. So totally 60 minutes will be the time duration for the prelims.
- Medium of the Exam: The exam will be appeared in both English & Hindi(Bilingual). So candidates can choose their respective language as per their convenience.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019 – Main Exam
Candidates those who have cleared SBI PO Prelims exam successfully will be allowed for SBI PO Main Exam. For SBI PO the main Exam will have both the Descriptive Type Test followed by Objective Type Test. Candidates should appear for descriptive type Exam after finishing their Objective Type test in SBI PO Main Exam. The board will qualify the descriptive paper only those who clear the Objective type test. Here is the SBI PO Main Exam Pattern.
|S.NO||Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|3||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
|Letter Writing & Essay||02||50 marks||30 minutes|
SBI PO Exam Pattern – Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Applicants those who got shortlisted based on Prelims and Main Examination Score will be allowed to appear for SBI PO Group Discussion and Personal Interview. This is the final stage of the selection process for SBI PO recruitment drive. The marks for the Group exercise/discussion will be 20 marks and for Interview will be 30 marks.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019: Final Score Calculation
- The marks scored in the prelims exam will not be considered for the final selection.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Mains Exam (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75.
- Marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- Now you will have the new score totally out of 100 marks.
- Final provisional allotment will be made only by the marks obtained out of 100.
Candidates those who have crossed the SBI PO selection process will be appointed as Officers in SBI. So candidates who want to set your career as a PO ins SBI should refer the given SBI PO Exam pattern 2019 and start your preparation in the right way.
Get the SBI PO Related Articles Here:
|SBI PO Notification 2019||SBI PO Vacancies|
|SBI PO Exam Pattern||SBI PO Syllabus 2019|
|SBI PO Study Materials||SBI PO Admit Card|
|Get the SBI PO Mock Test Now|
/ 5. Reviews