SBI PO Final Result 2021:
SBI PO Final Result 2021 has released!! Candidates can check their Final Result from the direct link given below. SBI has released the SBI PO Final Result 2021 on its official site @sbi.co.in. As per the Schedule, the SBI PO Interview has conducted on the first week of March 2021. Candidates who attended the SBI PO Interview 2021 are eagerly awaiting the result. For that, the SBI has released the Final Result on March 16, 2021. This is the time to celebrate for the candidates who got selected on the final merit list. Hearty Congratulations to all the selected candidates. Candidates can check the final result along with the combined marks of the Mains result and Interview from the below links. Also, SBI has released the Allotment letter to the successful candidates.
The final result of SBI PO 2021 will be declared by considering the collective score of the Mains Exam and the Interview Process. A merit list is prepared and candidates who make it to the merit list are given the appointment letter by the Bank of their preference.
How to Download SBI PO Result 2021?
The step-by-step procedure to download SBI PO Result 2021 is given below.
- Go to the official career website of SBI which is given above.
- Click on the link ‘Final Result’ given against ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (Advertisement No. CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12)’.
- Download SBI PO Final Result Result PDF
- Check roll numbers of selected candidates.
- Press “Ctrl + F” and search your roll number.
- If your roll number get highlighted, congratulations you are selected in SBI PO 2021 exam.
- You can also download the allotment letter.
SBI PO Final Selection 2021
SBI Interviews were held during March 2021 of 50 Marls. SBI PO Final Selection List has been made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in all papers. The final merit list is prepared out of 100 marks (Phase-II and Phase-III).