SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2019: State Bank of India is going to recruit applicants for filling the Probationary Officer Vacancies. All the applicants who are completed and qualified in the Preliminary and Mains exam can check the SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2019. Now, SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2019 Out!!!!!. All the applicants who are going to appear for the SBI PO Interview can check the SBI PO Interview Admit Card for the exam date, venue and timing from the below direct link. Also, the Interview is likely to be scheduled in the month of September. Here, the steps to check the SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2019 are given in detail. To know more information about SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2019, applicants can check the details from the below link.
How To Check SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2019?
All the candidates with the desired qualification can start downloading the SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2019. Here, the steps to download the SBI PO Interview Admit Card are given in details.
- Initially, all the aspirants should enter the registration number or roll number.
- Further, applicants should provide the date of birth or password.
- Here, candidates can download the SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2019 through online mode.
- Then candidates can make a hard copy for the SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2019.
- Also, aspirants can ensure the SBI PO Interview Venue, Date and Timing from SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2019.
Do’s & Don’ts for SBI PO Interview
- Get an excuse even if the door is open before entering the Interview hall.
- Wish the Interview person with the salutations (Sir/Madam).
- Dress appropriately – boys dressed up in formals and girls in formal saree or salwar.
- Sit erect and maintain eye contact with the Interview person.
- It is preferable to wear light colored shirts and dark colored pants for boys and added tie is mandatory.
- Carry your SBI PO Interview call letter along with required documents.
- Remove Mehandi or nail polish while leaving for an interview.
- Avoid darkly shaded dresses.
- Avoiding swinging the hands while walking.
- Never wear a sports shoe.
- Don’t lean on the table and never put your file folder on the table.
- If you never know the answer to the question accepts it, never get into an argument.