SBI PO Prelims Last Minute Tips 2020:
SBI PO Prelims Last Minute Tips 2020 is available here. The SBI PO 2020 recruitment notification is out with 2000 vacancies for the Probationary officer cadre. Here we have added some SBI PO prelims last-minute tips for you. Also, check the SBI PO prelims time management tips 2020 to succeed in the exam.
SBI PO 2020:
The SBI PO 2020 notification has announced a total of 2000 vacancies. The SBI PO selection process involves 3 stages as shown below.
- Preliminary exam.
- Mains exam
- Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)
In this SBI PO prelims last-minute tips 2020, you can get details about the time management, exam strategy, and other useful info. Also, we will provide SBI PO prelims tips and tricks for each section to improve your score. these SBI PO prelims last minute tips will help you to score more marks.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
The SBI PO prelims 2020 exam dates are the 4th, 5th, & 6th of Jan 2021. Here is the exam pattern for SBI PO Prelims 2020.
- The 3 sections of the SBI PO prelims exam are quantitative aptitude, English language, and reasoning ability.
- The negative marks for each wrong answer are 0.25.
- There is no sectional cut off. Candidates clearing the overall cut off will take the mains exam.
For all the sections will add the SBI PO Prelims last minute tips and time management tricks 2020 here.
|S No.||Section||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning ability||35||35||20 mins|
|2.||Quantitative aptitude||35||35||20 mins|
|3.||English language||30||30||20 mins|
Get More: SBI PO Previous Year Papers
SBI PO Prelims Last Minute Tips and Tricks 2020:
Here are the most important SBI PO prelims tips 2020 for you.
- Just 3 days are left for the prelims exam. So don’t get over-pressurized. Avoid heavy mock test practice. Just take one mock a day.
- Mostly, the English section may play the game changer role. So, maintain over 90% accuracy in this section with at least 15+ attempts. Don’t do fluke works in this section, if you are not sure about the answers.
- In the aptitude section, there may be around 10 questions from the easier topics. The remaining questions may be from DI and application problems. So first, finish the easy topics within 5 to 7 minutes. In the remaining time, you can pick the easy to moderate level questions from the DI and word problems. In this way, you can give 20+ attempts in this section. try to maintain 100% accuracy in this section.
- You should skip the time-consuming questions correctly. This will play a huge role for you to increase your overall attempts.
- In reasoning, manage the time efficiently and do smart play to give 28+ attempts. For this section also, try to maintain 100% accuracy.
- In Reasoning attend to the seating and puzzles after finishing the easier topics. With effective time management, you can score more in this section.
So, follow all these SBI PO prelims last-minute tips and tricks to succeed in this exam.
Here we have added some FAQs regarding the SBI PO prelims exam 2020.
Q: In the SBI PO Prelims exam time duration is section-wise or overall?
A: In the SBI PO prelims exam, 20 minutes is given for each section. You cannot swap between the sections.
Q: What are the sections available in the SBI PO prelims exam 2020?
A: In the SBI PO prelims exam 3 sections are available – Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English language. Follow the SBI PO prelims last-minute tips available here to score good marks in all these 3 sections.
Q: What are the total marks for the SBI PO Prelims exam?
A: The total mark for the SBI PO prelims exam is 100.
Q: What is the negative mark for the wrong answers in SBI PO prelims exam 2020?
A: In the SBI PO 2020 prelims exam, for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted as the penalty.