SBI PO Result Analysis:
The SBI PO result analysis for the previous year is here. In this analysis, we have given complete details about SBI PO previous year cut off and analysis. Also, we have given some preparation ideas. So go through this SBI PO result analysis 2019-20 completely.
SBI PO Cut Off 2020:
In this SBI PO result analysis 2019-20, the first thing to refer is the cut-off. The SBI PO selection process for the last year consists of 3 stages,
- Group Exercise & Interview
The SBI PO exam is considered as one of the most difficult banking exams. As per the many aspirants, the SBI PO is their ultimate dream. Most of the time, the exam will be difficult and the cut-off will be low. The aspirants will find it very difficult to clear that low cut off. That is the exam level of SBI PO. Here check the SBI PO previous year cut-off 2019 for each stage.
|Category||SBI PO Prelims 2019 Cut Off (Out of 100)|
|Category||SBI PO Mains 2019 Cut Off (Out of 250)|
|D & E||75.14|
|Category||SBI PO 2019 Final Normalized Cut Off (Out of 100)|
|D & E||33.37|
SBI PO Previous Year Exam Analysis:
In the 2nd step of the SBI PO result analysis 2019-20, check the exam level. As per the SBI PO prelims exam analysis 2019, the exam level is moderate. So the cut off crossed 70 for the general category.
Get More – SBI PO Prelims 2019 Analysis
The SBI PO 2019 mains exam was moderate to hard. Many candidates found it very difficult to give 100+ attempts. The mains cut off reached 104 for the general category.
Get More – SBI PO Mains 2019 Analysis
Overall Result Analysis:
In this overall SBI PO result analysis 2019-20, you can come to know that you should put your heart and soul effectively to prepare for this exam. Even average level candidates may pass in the prelims. But to clear the IBPS PO mains, interview, and group exercise rounds, one should work hard continuously. If you check the SBI PO previous year papers, you can feel the heat of the SBI PO exam question.
Important Preparation Tips:
Here we have added some essential preparation tips and ideas for you to crack the SBI PO 2020 exam. So follow all the preparation strategies without fail. Surely you can feel the improvement in your daily performance.
Practice with Memory Based Papers:
Practicing with the SBI PO memory based papers has many advantages.
- As per the SBI PO result analysis 2019-20, you should practice more difficult questions at the exam level. For that memory-based papers will help you.
- You can learn effective time management and question selection skills in the question paper where almost all the questions are moderate to hard.
- As you practice exam level questions, you can solve the same in the exam without any fear or struggle.
Concentrate More on General Awareness:
In the prelims exam, there is no general awareness section. As per the SBI PO result analysis 2019-20, if you are strong in moderate level questions, then it is easy for you to crack the prelims level. But in the mains exam, it is hard to score marks. The general awareness section is the area which could boost up your mains score.
- Prepare current affairs for the latest 4 to 6 months.
- Give more importance to the current affairs with special reference to banking awareness.
- Prepare static banking and financial awareness without fail.
- Refer to previous year question papers to get an idea about the static GK questions.
Work Hard for Mains Level DI:
As per the SBI PO result analysis 2019-20, the mains exam was difficult. Especially, the data analysis and interpretation section are very hard. More than 50% of this section is filled with high-level DI and caselet DI questions.
- In high-level data interpretation questions, it is very hard to interpret the data itself. So practice more high-level DI questions before the exam.
- In DI some questions, even if we interpret the data, the calculations will go lengthy and complex. So prepare speed math tricks and fast calculation ideas.
Practice High-Level Puzzle & Seating:
As per the SBI PO result analysis 2019-20, you should practice more high-level seating & DI.
- In the last year mains, totally 23 questions were from high-level puzzles and seating arrangement questions.
- No questions from syllogism and inequality. Also coding-decoding, and direction sense questions were tricky and difficult. So practice more tricky puzzles to score a decent mark in this section.
Mock Test Practice:
Practice more SBI PO Mock Test to excel in the difficult questions of all the sections. All the successful candidates must have come across a lot of mock test practice and analysis. So practice and analyze your weak zones until you score as much as the SBI PO result analysis 2019-20.