SBI Recruitment Apply Online: Apply for SBI Notification from 07/09 to 24/09. SBI Bank Jobs has come up with Deputy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer posts. The SBI Bank Recruitment is providing career option to fill in 48 SO vacancies. The SBI Vacancy invites online applications from interested and dynamic candidates. The authorities of SBI Bank Jobs advise the candidate to ensure the eligibility criteria before to apply. Applications for SBI Recruitment Apply Online available from 07th Sep. The last date to apply for SBI Vacancy is on 24th Sep 2018. Apply for the desired vacancy before the closing date. Scroll down for more details on application fee, educational qualification, age limit and other SBI Recruitment Apply Online.
SBI Recruitment Apply Online 2018| 48 SO Cadre – Apply @ sbi.co.in
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Examination||SBI Bank Recruitment 2018|
|Online Application Starting Date||07th Sep 2018|
|End Date||24th Sep 2018|
SBI Vacancy 2018
|Deputy Manager (Security)||27|
|Total No.of Vacancies||48|
SBI Bank Jobs 2018 – Educational Qualification
|SBI Notification required Educational Qualification|| |
Graduate from reputed college/University
BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved OR B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved.
SBI Bank Recruitment – Age Limit
|Age limit for SBI Bank Jobs 2018||Deputy Manager (Security)|
SBI Vacancy – Application Fee
|Application Fee for Applying to SBI Bank Jobs 2018|
SBI Vacancy 2018 – Pay Scale
SBI Notification 2018 – Selection Process
|Phase Selection for SBI Bank Jobs||Shortlisting & Personal Interview|
SBI Recruitment Apply Online – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply SBI Recruitment|
|Official Notification||Click Here to View Notification of SBI Recruitment|
|Official Website||Click Here to Visit Website of SBI Recruitment|
SBI Recruitment Apply Online | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for SBI Notification Recruitment should possess the following eligibility criteria. If the applicant does not the possess the valid eligibility the application of the applicant will be summarily rejected by the SBI SO Authorities.
SBI Bank Recruitment – Educational Qualification
Deputy Manager (Security):
- Graduate from reputed college/University
- Minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/Deputy SP.
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved OR B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in State/Central Government/ PSUs as Fire Officer.
SBI Bank Jobs – Age Limit:
Aspirants age limit should be as follows to apply for the desired Specialist Officer Cadre in SBI Notification 2018.
Deputy Manager (Security)
- Minimum: 28 Years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Minimum: 35 Years
- Maximum: 62 years
SBI Bank Jobs | Application Process
SBI Recruitment Apply Online – Application Fee
- For GEN & OBC candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For SC /ST / PWD candidates – Rs.100/-
SBI Bank Jobs 2018 – Pay Scale
Rs. 31705- Rs. 1145/1-Rs. 32850-Rs. 1310/10- Rs. 45950/-
SBI Vacancy – Selection Process
The individuals will be selected based on their satisfactory performance in the SBI Bank Recruitment process
- Personal Interview
SBI Bank Recruitment – Required Document
Scan and upload the following documents to fulfill the SBI Recruitment Apply Online process.
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Caste certificate(SC/ST/OBC Candidates) / Discharge Certificate (for Army/Navy/Air Force candidates)
- Form-16/IT Return as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip,etc.
How to Apply – SBI Recruitment Apply Online <strong
- Log on to the official SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Read all the instruction given by SBI Vacancy 2018.
- Click Apply Online from the direct link provided above or from the official website.
- And Proceed with the SBI Recruitment Apply Online Process.
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” Tab and enter the Basic Info.
- The Registration Number and Password will be generated and sent to the registered email and mobile number.
- Scan and upload the passport size photograph & signature and all other required documents.
- Enter the valid credentials and finally pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, etc.
- Apply Online for the desired post before the closing date of 24th Sep 2018.
- After successful submission take printout of the SBI Bank Jobs Application for future reference.
Important Dates for SBI Vacancy 2018
|Online Application starting date||07.09.2018|
|Closing date of Online Application||24.09.2018|