SBI SO Admit Card 2021: SBI SO Admit Card 2021 Released!!! Direct link available here to download the SBI SO Call Letter 2021 PDF. SBI aspirants who have applied and prepared for the upcoming SBI SO 2021 exam shall refer to this article and download the admit card pdf for the respective posts.
State Bank of India has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Specialist Officers in various categories. A total of 400+ vacancies were announced. This is especially for experienced candidates in the relevant field. A huge number of eligible candidates have applied and prepared for the upcoming selection process. The selection process is based o the written exam and interview. The SBI careers have scheduled the exam date on 01, 02 & 07th February 2021. Applicants are eagerly waiting to download the admit card pdf. For that now the officials have released the SBI SO Admit Card 2021 PDF on its careers page. So applicants shall refer to the official page ad download the admit card pdf.
SBI SO Exam Date 2021
|Post||Admit card available from||Exam Date|
|Manager (Network security specialist), Manager ( Network Routing & Switching Specialist)||29.01.2021||07.02.2021|
|Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) & Deputy Manager (SA)||23.01.2021||02.02.2021|
|Assistant Manager (Systems) Deputy Manager (Systems) Project Manager Application Architect Technical Lead IT Security Expert||22.01.2021||01.02.2021|
|Manager (Marketing) Deputy Manager (Marketing)||22.01.2021||01.02.2021|
|Manager (Network Security Specialist) Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist)||29.01.2021||07.02.2021|
Details Mentioned in SBI SO Admit Card 2021
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have successfully submitted the application should download the admit card. The admit card holds all the relevant information regarding the exam.
The SBI SO Admit Card 2021 holds the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number/ Roll number
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Space for signature and left thumb impression of the candidates
- General guidelines for the SBI PO exam.
Photo Identification Documents
Candidates should carry any one of the documents below along with the admit card.
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving
- Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
Instructions to follow in the Exam Hall
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 15 minutes before the reporting time mentioned in the SBI SO admit card 2021.
- Any candidate appearing late at the exam center will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Don’t forget to take the admit card along with you.
- Along with the admit card you have to take your valid ID proof and the photocopy of the same ID proof to the exam hall.
- You should not carry a mobile, calculator, digital watch, etc. inside the exam hall.
- You should carry an N95 mask, gloves, a Personal transparent water bottle, Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), a simple pen, and exam-related documents (SBI PO Admit Card, ID card in Original, and Photocopy of ID Card).
- A Candidate must install Aarogya Setu App on his mobile phone to show the risk factor at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect and show the same.
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Setup cannot enter the venue. In case any of the responses in the declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate cannot enter inside the exam venue.
- After the Aarogya Setup status display at the entry gate, candidates should switch off their mobile phones, and deposit them at the designated location.
- All candidates have to check with Thermo guns at the entry point. If you have an above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
Also in the admit card, you have to sign in the relevant space, before the invigilator. The sign should match with that of the uploaded signature in the application form.