SEBI Grade A Final Result 2021: SEBI Grade A Final Result 2021 Released!!! Direct link available here to check the Grade A Assistant Manager Final Provisional List & Cut Off Marks. Candidates who attended the interview round shall check here the final result for all the streams.
The Reserve bank of India has conducted the recruitment drive for the post of Grade A in various streams in the year 2020. A total of 147 vacancies were announced. A lot of passionate candidates have applied and appeared for the selection process. The selection process is based on Phase 1, 2 & Interview. As per the schedule, phase 1, 2 & Interview was finished successfully on the notified date. Candidates who qualified the phase 2 exam have been called for the interview round. Qualified candidates have attended the interview round. Candidates who attended the interview round are eagerly waiting for the final result.
Now the officials have released the final result on its official site. Candidates who have appeared for the interview round shall check the stream-wise final selection list. On the basis of the performance of the candidates in the main online examination and interview, they have released the roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates. Here we have updated the direct link to check the SEBI Grade A final result 2021. You can also visit the official site of the Reserve Bank of India to check the result status. The SEBI Grade A result 2021 includes the roll numbers of provisionally selected candidates. The link is here to check the SEBI Grade A Final Provisional List result 2021.
How to check SEBI Grade A Final Selection List 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- You will be getting to the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the notifications and results.
- Click on that you will be getting into the respective page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the Grade A Phase 2 result.
- Click on that the SEBI Grade A mains result 2021 notification gets displayed on your screen. Check your result.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.