SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2021: SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 Released!!! Direct link available here to download the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2021 PDF. Aspirants who have qualified and eagerly prepared for the phase 2 exam shall download the admit card here.
Securities and Exchange Board of India has recently announced the notification of the Grade A Assistant Manager post. A total of 147 vacancies were announced. A lot of candidates have applied and eagerly prepared for the upcoming recruitment drive. The selection process is based on phases 1, 2 & 3. As of now, the phase 1 exam was finished successfully on 17th January 2021. The result for the phase 1 exam was released on its official site. Candidates who have qualified will be eligible to attend the phase 2 exam scheduled for February 27th. Applicants are eagerly waiting to download the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2021 to know the exam centre, venue, shift, etc. For that now the officials have released the SEBI Grade A Admit Card for Phase 2 on its official site. So aspirants shall refer to the official site and download your SEBI Grade A Admit card 2021.
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Call Letter 2021 Details:
The call letter consists of
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name & Date of Birth
- Photograph & Signature
- Date, Venue & Session
Pre-requisites to Download SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit card 2021
To download the SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2021 candidates can go to the SEBI Official portal or click the direct link above. Before visiting the SEBI Official website or clicking the above direct link, the candidate needs to keep a certain list of things ready before downloading the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Hall Ticket 2021.
To download the SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2021 candidate must log in with their credentials
- Registration Number / Roll Number
- Password / Date of Birth
- Finally, the candidate need to enter the captcha text shown in the Image
Registration Number and Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration. Using the above credentials candidates can log in to the website and able to Download SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2021.
Documents Required For SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2021
The aspirants must carry certain documents of identification proof that will validate the personal details and photographs present in the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2021. Some of the documents that can be taken along are:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Driver’s License
SEBI Grade A Selection Process
SEBI will be going to conduct the selection process to select the eligible candidates. The SEBI Grade A recruitment process is based on three phases. The applicants will first have to appear for the phase 1 Online Screening Test. After that, they will qualify for phase 2 of the Online Examination. After qualifying from the phase 2 examination have to attend the phase 3 interview round.
- Phase 1 – Online Screening Test: The candidates will give the Phase I test and if they qualify, they will appear in the next phase.
- Phase 2 Online Examination: The candidates will have to appear for the phase 2 examination and if they qualify they will have to appear in phase 3 of the selection process.
- Interview Round: This is the last phase of the SEBI Grade A Selection process. On the basis of this round, the final merit list will be prepared.
How to Download SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2021?
To download the SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 through the SEBI official website, candidates need to follow the steps one by one.
- Visit the SEBI Official Website.
- On the home page, find “Quick Links” at the bottom of the section.
- In that find the section regarding SEBI careers.
- Now you can click on the link to download the SEBI Grade A Call Letter.
- Enter the valid credentials such as Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. Also, enter the right Captcha on the Box.
- Ensure the details and Click on “Login”.
- Finally, you can get SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 on your screen.