SEBI Grade A Prelims Result 2021
Securities and Exchange Board of India has conducted the computer-based written exam for Grade A posts. Now, SEBI Grade A Prelims Result 2021 for Assistant Manager is Out!!!! The Prelims Examination was conducted on 17th January 2021. The SEBI phase II exam is scheduled to conduct on 27 th February 2021 & 14 th March 2021. Click on the below link to view your SEBI Grade A Prelims Result 2021. As SEBI Grade A Prelims result is out. The aspirants can check the SEBI Grade A Prelims Result 2021 through SEBI Official Link. Further, applicants can check their SEBI Grade A Prelims Result 2021 from the below given direct link. Aspirants who are selected in this Phase I will appear for Phase II. So, aspirants can check the SEBI Prelims Result and start preparing for the next level.
How To Check SEBI Grade A Prelims Result 2021?
- Aspirants can check the result from the above given direct link.
- Likewise, aspirants can go to the careers page of the SEBI website.
- Click on the SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A Result For Phase 1 exam 2020 link.
- Download the pdf listing the roll numbers of the candidates shortlisted for the SEBI Grade A Phase II exam.
- Take a printout of the result pdf for future reference.
- The candidates who cleared Phase I will appear for Phase II.
Exam Pattern of SEBI Grade A Phase II exam
The SEBI Phase-II online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each will be held on 27 th February 2021 & 14 th March 2021. The SEBI Phase II Exam Pattern is given below
|PAPER||SUBJECT||MARKS||DURATION||CUT OFF||WEIGH TAGE|
|Paper 1||All Streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 Minutes||30%||1/3rd|
|Paper 2||General Stream: MCQs on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40 Minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream: MCQs on Specialized subject related to stream||100||40 Minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|Research Stream:- MCQs on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance &Commerce|
|AGGREGATE CUT OFF||40%|
- Negative Marking – 1/4th of marks assigned to the wrong answers for the SEBI Paper 2 Exam.
- Candidates need to score the given cut-off for Paper I and Paper II and also they need to score the Aggregate Cut off Mark of 40% to get shortlisted for Phase III Interview.
- For candidates who have applied in multiple streams, Paper-II will be conducted in various shifts, the timings of which will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.