Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification pdf is out. The Southern Railway proposes to engage Full-Time Medical practitioners on a contract basis for Tiruchchirapplai Division for the duration of one year. To apply for this Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification, candidates refer to the eligibility details. The eligible candidates will be recruited for the General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) posts. Here we have added the qualification details required as per the Southern Railway GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification. Also, you can check other important details such as the selection process, age limit, last date to apply, and more regarding the Southern Railway Recruitment 2021. so, refer to this page completely to know about the Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 vacancy and more.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Southern Railway Recruitment – Overview:
|Board||Southern Railway Recruitment|
|Job||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy||3|
|The last date for the receipt of filled in application||17.05.2021|
Check the Southern Railway recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria here. Applications are invited from eligible Doctors from open market and Retired Government Medical Officers from the Central / State government.
- The candidate should have passed M.B.B.S Degree and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- Entry Level age limit of Candidates for appointment as Contract Medical Practitioners (CMPs) has been raised from 50 years to 53 years with effect from 24.08.2018.
- The maximum age limit is also raised from 60 years to 65 years or 12 terms whichever is earlier, and each term of engagement shall not exceed more than one year with effect from 24.08.2018.
- The selection is through walk-in-Interview.
- The Candidate shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
The date, Time, and Venue for the walk-in-interview will be advised after scrutinizing the applications. On the date of Walk in Interview, the Applicant should bring their Original Certificates for verification along with the self-attested Photocopies.
Southern Railway GDMO Recruitment 2021:
- General Duty Medical Officer – Rs.75, 000/- (includes Rs.7375/- towards House Rent & Rs.3712/- towards Transport Allowance).
- Retired State/Central Government Medical Officers – Rs.75, 000/- subject to the condition that Remuneration plus Pension drawn by Retired doctors should not exceed the last pay drawn.
Steps to Apply for Southern Railway GDMO Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of Southern Railways and download the application form.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Attach all the required documents.
- The last date for the receipt of the filled-in application is 17.05.21.
- The application should be sent to – The Chief Medical Superintendent, Railway Hospital, Golden Rock, Trichy – 620 004.
Check some important FAQs regarding the Southern Railway recruitment 2021.
Q: What is the last date of receipt of the application for the Southern railway GDMO recruitment?
A: The last date for the receipt of the filled-in application is 17.05.21.
Q: What is the selection process for the Southern Railway recruitment?
A: The selection process is through the walk-in-interview.
Q: For which posts candidates are selected in this Southern Railway recruitment?
A: The candidates will be selected for the General Duty Medical Officer vacancies.