SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018: SSB Odisha has recently out the official notification for the post of 833 lecturers. The SSB Odisha Recruitment is the opted chance for every aspirant who is having a passion to work in a Government Teaching sector. SSB Recruitment is opening a great career forum for aspirants. Desirable candidates can start to file an online application from 12th Nov 2018 to 11th Dec 2018. SSB Odisha recruitment is the most awaited recruitment among the Teachers. It provides an awesome working environment among the candidates to work and can improve their better career growth. SSB Odisha lecturer recruitment is mainly for the Odisha state job seekers. Online applications are inviting from the prospective candidates to apply for the mentioned post notified in the notification. Candidates can go through the official site www.ssbodisha.nic.in to check the eligibility criteria by seeing the official notification.
SSB Odisha recruitment 2018: Details
|Organization Name||State Selection Board(SSB)|
|Notification Name||SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018|
|Starting Date to apply||12-11-2018|
|Final Date of Submission||11-12-2018|
|SSB Odisha recruitment||Should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 55% marks|
Age Limit (as of 01st September) (Relaxation s applicable)
|SSB Odisha Recruitment||Fresher/NIL|
Mode of Application
|For UR||Rs. 500/-|
|Phase I||Written Test|
|Phase III||Viva-Voice test|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2108: Selection Process
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018 has conducted the exam in 3 phases.
- Phase I: Written Exam – 165 marks
- Phase II: Career – 25 marks
- IIIrd Phase: Viva-Voice – 10 marks
- Totally – 200 marks
- Phase II: Career Assessment: Total Weightage – 25 marks
|M.Phil & or NET||10 marks|
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018: Other Essential Qualifications
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment
unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitationfor any good and sufficient reasons.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that M.E. School standard
conducted by the B.S.E., Odisha.
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply, provided that they must inform their respective head of office in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and produce “No Objection Certificate” by the date of Viva-Voice.
- Each selected candidate will have to submit a medical fitness certificate from a doctor not below the rank of a CDMO/CMO to the appointing authority.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018: Essential Documents to be submitted
- Candidates who are short listed for the viva-voice should bring the print out of the hard copy of Online application.
- Academic qualifications are duly attested by the candidate himself/herself or by any Gazetted Officer or Notary Public.
- The candidates are required to put their full signature on each document.
- They must have to produce the Original Certificates on before the Verifying Officer.
- Essential and valid documents related to your educational qualifications are to be submitted during the viva voice process.
How to apply online for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018:
- Click the official site link provided in the above table.
- You will get into the home page of the official site.
- Now you can see the notification link in the home page.
- Click the notification link you can see the official notification.
- Check your eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age, fee etc.
- Candidate can login through the link provided in the home page.
- Now you can get into the online application.
- Fill all the mandatory fields carefully.
- Kindly submit your application.
/ 5. Reviews