Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Who presided the lucknow session in 1916?
- Ambica Charan Majumdar
- Annie Besant
- Mahatma Gndhi
- Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- Triton is the moon of which planet?
- The treaty of Aix-La Chappelle was concluded at the end of
- The First Carnatic War
- Battle of Panipat
- The War of Austrian Succession
- Seven Years War
- Public service commission comes under which article of Indian Constitution?
- Article 316 to 320
- Article 311 to 320
- Article 315 to 323
- Article 301 to 310
- Malaria is caused by
- Enzymes that digest fats have a general name
- Which of the following is called as Synthetic rubber?
- The chemical formula for Soda Ash is
- In Terabyte, the prefix Tera represents
- Which curve shows the inverse relation between unemployment and inflation rates?
- Supply curve
- Phillips curve
- IS curve
- Indifference curve
1). Answer: a
Ambika Charan Majumdar was the president of the Indian National Congress for the Lucknow session 1916.
2). Answer: b
Triton is the moon of Neptune and it is the largest of Neptune’s moons.
3). Answer: c
The Treaty of Aix-la-Chapelle of 1748, sometimes called the Treaty of Aachen, ended the War of the Austrian Succession following a congress assembled on 24 April 1748 at the Free Imperial City of Aachen, called Aix-la-Chapelle in French and then also in English, in the west of the Holy Roman Empire. The resulting treaty was signed on 18 October 1748 by Great Britain, France, and the Dutch Republic.
4). Answer: c
UPSC is a constitutional body under Article 315 to 323 of Indian Constitution.
5). Answer: b
Malaria is caused by the protozoan parasite Plasmodium. Human malaria is caused by four different species of Plasmodium: P. falciparum, P. malariae, P. ovale and P. vivax.
6). Answer: b
Lipase is an enzyme that breaks down dietary fats into smaller molecules called fatty acids and glycerol.
7). Answer: d
8). Answer: b
The chemical formula for Soda Ash is Na2CO3
9). Answer: c
In Terabyte, the prefix Tera represents c.10^12
10). Answer: b