Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Sulphur dioxide is used in—
- Purification of milk
- Purification of petroleum
- Purification of air
- None of the above
- The moment of force is known as—
- Work done
- None of these
- Leukaemia is a form of—
- Deficiency disease
- Deformity of body
- Viral infection
- Right to Equality of Opportunity in Employment is enshrined in Article—
- Normal temperature of human body is
- 98.4 °C
- 30.5 °C
- 36.9 °F
- 98.4 °F
- Diptheria affects which part of the body?
- Which of the following is not one of thenucleobases in the nucleic acid of RNA?
8.Chicken pox is caused by_____
- Vibrio Cholorae
- Varicella virus
- None of the above
- What is the capital of Sikkim?
- What is India’s rank in Ease of doing business report 2018?
Magnitude of the moment of force is the product of the force and the perpendicular distance from the axis to the line of action of the force. It is also called torque.
Leukaemia is a cancer of blood and bone marrow. When a person has Leukaemia, the body make too many white blood cells (Leukocytes).
Article 16 guarantees equality of opportunity in matters of public employment.
The normal human body temperature range is typically stated as 36.5–37.5 °C (97.7–99.5 °F).
This germ produces a toxin that can harm or destroy human body tissues and organs. One type of diphtheria affects the throat and sometimes the tonsils. …Diphtheria affects people of all ages, but most often it strikes unimmunized children.
The nucleotides found in RNA are Adenine, Guanine, Uracil and Cytosine.
Chickenpox, also called varicella, is a disease caused by the varicella zoster virus.
Capital of Sikkim- Gangtok
India has for the first time moved into the top 100 in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business rankings from its 130th position last year.