Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2875]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) What is the rank of India in global innovation ranking?
2) Peso is the currency of
3) State fruit of Tripura is
- Pine Apple
- In March 1947, Lord Mountbatten replaced __________
- Lord Wavell
- Lord Dalhousie
- Lord Auckland
- Lord Amherst
5) Who wrote thousands of love ballads on Radha –Krishna?
6) Indian national highway system estabilished in _________________
- Fifth five year plan
- Fourth five year plan
- Third five year plan
- Ninth five year plan
7) What is the expansion of NFRD?
- National Finance for Regional Development
- National Fund for regular Development
- National Finance for Rural Development
- National Forest Region Development
8) To reduce the government share in the public sector is called________
9) The centre of gravity of the liquid displaced by a body is known as___
- Met center
- Centre of Buoyancy
- Critical gravity
10) When a ray of light enters from one medium to other medium, which of the following factors remains same?
- Both a) and b)
1). Answer: c)
India climbs 3 spots to 57th in global innovation rankings.
2). Answer: c)
Peso is the currency of Chile.
3). Answer: d)
4). Answer: a)
In March 1947, Lord Mountbatten replaced Lord Wavell.
5). Answer: b)
Vidyapati wrote thousands of love ballads on Radha –Krishna.
6). Answer: a)
The Indian national highway system was introduced and many roads were widened to accommodate the increasing traffic. Tourism also expanded. The twenty-point programme was launched in 1975. It was followed from 1974 to 1979.
7). Answer: c)
The expansion of NFRD is National Finance for Rural Development.
8). Answer: c)
To reduce the government share in the public sector is called Disinvestment.
9). Answer: b)
The centre of gravity of the liquid displaced by a body is known as centre of buoyancy.
10). Answer: a)
When a ray of light enters from one medium to other medium, phase and frequency do not change.