Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2919]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) The diameter of the Sun is
a) 20 lakh kms
b) 30 lakh kms
c) 14 lakh kms
d) 10 lakh kms
2) Which of the following is not a jovian planet?
3) Arthasasthra was written by____
4) Who was called as vatapikonda?
d) None of the above
5) Which contributes to the red and orange colour of sunrise and sunset?
b)Reflection of light on earth
c) Dust in the atmosphere
d) All the above
6) Which article provides that no person who is arrested shall be detained in custody without being informed of the grounds for such arrest?
a) Article 20
b) Article 22
c) Article 35
d) Article 17
7) Recoil of gun is an example of
a) Newton’s first law
b) Newton’s second law
c) Newton’s third law
d) None of the above
8) The SI unit of elastic constant is ___________
9) Proton was named by
10) Alkaline earth metals are_________
a) s-block elements
b) p-block elements
c) d-block elements
d) f-block elements
1). Answer: c)
The diameter of the Sun is14 lakh kms
2). Answer: d)
Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are called as Jovian planets. Jovian planet is a gas giant.
3). Answer: b)
Arthasasthra was written by Kautilya
4). Answer: b)
Narasimhavarman conquered Vatapi. So he was known as vatapikonda.
5). Answer: c)
6). Answer: b)
Article 22 provides that no person who is arrested shall be detained in custody without being informed of the grounds for such arrest.
7). Answer: c)
Recoil of gun is an example ofNewton’s third law
8). Answer: d)
The SI unit of elastic constant is N/m2
9). Answer: b)
Proton was named byRutherford.
10). Answer: a)
The s–block of the periodic table of elements consists of the first two groups: the alkali metals and alkaline earth metals, plus hydrogen and helium. These elements are distinguished by the property that in the atomic ground state, the highest-energy electron is in an s-orbital.