Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- The element found in the surface of the Moon is-
- The average salinity of sea water is-
- The isotope of Uranium capable of sustaining chain reaction is-
(a) U 235
(b) U 238
(c) U 239
(d) None of these
- Among the four dynasties listed below, which one minted coins made of lead?
(c) Western Kashatrapas
- The ‘graded profile’ of a river course is a
(a) smooth curve in the upper course
(b) smooth curve in the middle course
(c) smooth curve in the lower course
(d) smooth curve from source to mouth
- Parachutes are made from which fibre?
- World Environment day is celebrated worldwide on
(a) June 5
(b) June 6
(c) June 3
(d) June 2
- The Centre for Railway Information system (CRIS) has developed a mobile application called______ for cashless train ticketing.
(d) rail ticket
- The most reactive among the halogens is
- Which one of the following is a vector quantity?
Elements known to be present on the lunar surface include, among others, oxygen (O), silicon (Si), iron (Fe), magnesium (Mg), calcium (Ca), aluminium (Al), manganese (Mn) and titanium (Ti). Among the more abundant are oxygen, iron and silicon.
On average, seawater in the world’s oceans has a salinity of approximately 3.5%, or 35 parts per thousand.
The isotope of Uranium capable of sustaining chain reaction is U235
A river profile is a curve which shows the slop of a river from source to mouth.A stream flowing over irregular terrain may have waterfalls, rapids and lakes along its course.Though the stream will wear away the irregularities to leave a smoothly curving profile called a graded profile.
World Environment day is celebrated worldwide on June 5.
Fluorine is the most reactive among all halogens. However the reactivity deceases from F2 to I2 (from top to bottom of group) may be attributed to (1) Low dissociation enthalpies (2) High electron affinities.
Scalars are quantities that have magnitude only; they are independent of direction. Vectors have both magnitude and direction. Momentum is the product of the mass and velocity of an object (p = mv). Momentum is a vector quantity, since it has a direction as well as a magnitude. The rest of quantities in option pressure, work and energy have magnitude but not direction.