Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3093]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view ‘Explanation
1) The radius of curvature of a plane mirror is
2) What is the rank of India in Global Innovation index 2018?
3) The least number of members who can table the ‘No Confidence’ motion against the Council of Ministers in Lok Sabha is _______
4) Which of the following islands are known as ‘Sheep Islands’?
a) Canary Islands
b) Madeira Islands
c) Faroe Islands
d) Wellington Islands
5) The dimension of new Rs.2000 note is_______-
a) 66 mm x 166 mm
b) 56 mm x 166mm
c) 50 mm x 166 mm
d) None of the above.
6) Who invented Telescope?
a) James Watt
b) C. Sholes
c) Hans Lippershy
d) A.L. Breguet
7) Melting Point of Sodium chloride is________
a) 450o C
b) 700o C
c) 100o C
d) 800o C
8) p- block elements are
b) Boron Group
d) All the above
9) The little leaf disease of Lemon is due to the deficiency of ____________
10) The book “Economic History of India” was written by________
a) Dadabai Naoroji
c) R C Dutta
d) None of the above
1). Answer: c)
The radius of curvature of plane mirror is INFINITY because all the formulas of geometrical optics will give answers that make sense for plane mirrors by setting the radius to infinity
2). Answer: c)
The Global Innovation Index (GII) has ranked India as the 57th most innovative nation in the world.
3). Answer: c)
In India, a motion of No confidence can be introduced only in the Lok Sabha. The motion is admitted for discussion when a minimum of fifty members of the house support the motion.
4). Answer: c)
5). Answer: a)
The dimension of new Rs.2000 note is 66 mmx166 mm
6). Answer: c)
Telescope was invented by Hans Lippershy.
7). Answer: d)
Sodium chloride has melting point of 800o C
8). Answer: d)
There are six groups of p-block elements in the periodic table numbering from 13 to 18.
First group: group IIIA called as Boron group
Second group: group IVA called as Carbon group.
Third group: group VA called as Nitrogen group.
Fourth group: group VIA called as Chalcogens.
Fifth group: group VIIA called as Halogens.
Sixth group: zero group or group 18 called as Inert or Noble gasses group.
9). Answer: b)
The little leaf disease of Lemon is due to the deficiency of Copper.
10). Answer: c)
The book “Economic History of India” was written by Romesh Chander Dutt.