Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view ‘Explanation
1) In which Schedule of Indian constitution power, authority and responsibilities of Panchayats are stated?
a) Eighth schedule
b) Ninth schedule
c) Eleventh schedule
d) Twelve schedule
2) Which is the example of a Joint Demand?
a) Ghee and oil
b) Car and Petrol
c) Computer and printer
d) Rail and engine
3) Who was the governor general of India during the sepoy Mutiny?
a) Lord Wellesley
b) Lord Dalhousie
c) Lord Robert Clive
d) Lord Canning
4) Which type of earthquakes is generated due to sliding of rock along a fault plane?
a) Collapse earthquake
b) Volcanic earthquake
c) Tectonic earthquake
d) Reservoir induced earthquake
5) Which of these plates is between Asian Continent and Pacific Ocean plate?
a) Cocos plate
b) Caroline plate
c) Philippine plate
d) Nazca plate
6) What is plaster of paris?
a) It is a type of Cement
b) It is a type of white powder
c) Both A and B
d) A building situated in Paris
7) Who declared “Political Freedom is life breath of a nation”?
a) Bipin Chandra Pal
b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
c) Aurobindo Ghosh
d) Lala Lajpat Rai
8) Source of Gomti River is ______
a) Shesha Kund
c) Fulhaar Lake
d) Janapav Hill
9) The gap between two neurons is called
d) None of the above
10) World population day is observed on
a) 11th May
b) 10th July
c) 11th July
d) 12th July
1) Answer: c)
Eleventh Schedule of the Indian constitution stated the power authority and responsibilities of Panchayats.
2) Answer: b)
Joint demand occurs when demand for two goods is interdependent.
Examples of Joint Demand are – [Sugar, coffee powder, milk], [car and petrol] etc.
3) Answer: d)
Lord Charles Canning was the governor general of India during the sepoy mutiny.
4) Answer: c)
A volcano tectonic earthquake is an earthquake induced by the movement i.e., injection or withdrawal of magma. The movement results in pressure changes in the rock around where the Magma has experienced stress. At some point, the rock may break or move.
5) Answer: c)
6) Answer: b)
Plaster of paris is a fine white powder which hardens when moistened and allowed to dry.
7) Answer: c)
8) Answer: c)
Source of Gomti River is Fulhaar lake. It is situated in Pilibhit districtof Uttar Pradesh.
9) Answer: a)
In the nervous system, a synapse is a structure that permits a neuron (or nerve cell) to pass an electrical or chemical signal to another neuron
10) Answer: c)