Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3186]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view ‘Explanation
1) Which of the following is disease caused by internal disturbance of brain?
2) The study of beauty of humans is called as________
3) Who is the chairman of “Niti Aayog”?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Manmohan Singh
c) Vaj Bhai
d) None of the above
4) Greenockite is the ore of
5) Elongation of eye ball along the axis is a cause for ________
6) Sublimation takes place when boiling point is __________________ melting point.
a) Greater than
b) Less than
c) Equal to
d) Either greater or lesser than
7) What is the expansion for the letter G in acronym GAAP?
8) The birth rate measures the number of births during a year per___________
a) 100 of population
b) 1000 of population
c) 10000 of population
d) 100000 of population
9) The First five year Plan was based on
a) P.C. Mahalanobis model
b) Harrod- Domar model
c) Gandhian model
d) Gadgil model
10) “Treaty of Madras” was signed in the year of______
1). Answer: c)
Epilepsy is a brain disorder that causes people to have recurring seizures. The seizures happen when clusters of nerve cells, or neurons, in the brain send out the wrong signals.
2). Answer: b)
The study of beauty of humans is called as Kalology
3). Answer: a)
The NITI Aayog also National Institution for Transforming India, is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve Sustainable Development Goals and to enhance cooperative federalism by fostering the involvement of State Governments of India in the economic policy-making process using a bottom-up approach. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is its chairman.
4). Answer: d)
Greenocite is the ore of Cadmium.
5). Answer: c)
Elongation of eye ball along the axis is a cause for Myopia. Myopia is also known as Short sightedness.
6). Answer: b)
Sublimation takes place when boiling point is less than melting point.
7). Answer: c)
GAAP- Generally Accepted Accounting Practices
8). Answer: b)
The birth rate measures the number of births during a year per 1000 of population.
9). Answer: b)
The First Five-year Plan was launched in 1951 which mainly focused in development of the primary sector. The First Five-Year Plan was based on the Harrod–Domar model with few modifications.
10). Answer: b)
The Treaty of Madras was a peace agreement signed on 2 April 1769 between Mysore and the British (Lord Verelst) East India Company which brought an end to the First Anglo-Mysore War.