Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3216]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view ‘Explanation
1) Which Article of the Constitution provides that it shall be the endeavour of every state to provide adequate facility for instruction in the mother tongue at the Primary state of education?
a) Article – 349
b) Article – 350
c) Article – 350 A
d) Article – 351
2) Which of the following is the capital of ‘Somalia’?
3) Which of the following metal is highest density metal?
4) The Constitution of India was adopted on –
a) January 26, 1950
b) November 26, 1949
c) February 11, 1947
d) None of the above
5) Genome mapping relates to
a) Blood grouping
b) Mapping of genes
c) Mapping of nerve centers
d) Mapping of brain
6) Pineal Gland releases which of the following hormone?
7) Gravitation _____ as we go downwards from the Earth.
c) There is no effect
d) First increases than decreases
8) The viscosity of water is _____ the viscosity of honey.
a) Less than
b) Greater than
c) Equal to
d) None of these
9) What is the formula of potassium ion in the noble gas state?
10) Who is known as “the Father of Microbiology”?
a) Robert Hooke
b) Antoni Philips van Leeuwenhoek
c) Carl Linnaeus
d) Charles Darwin
1). Answer: c)
As per the article 350-A of the Constitution of India, it shall be the endeavour of every state to and of every local authority within the state to provide adequate facilities for instruction in mother-tongue at the primary stage of education to children belonging to linguistic minority groups. And the president may issue such directions to any state as he considers necessary or proper for securing the provision of such facilities.
2). Answer: c)
Capital of Somalia is Mogadishu.
3). Answer: d)
Osmium is the naturally densest occurring element, with a density of 22.5 g/cm3.
4). Answer: b)
The Constitution of India, which made India a sovereign, democratic republic, was adopted on November 26, 1949, and it came into effect on 26, January,1950, which is celebrated as Republic Day.
5). Answer: b)
Gene mapping describes the methods used to identify the locus of a gene and the distances between genes. The essence of all genome mapping is to place a collection of molecular markers onto their respective positions on the genome.
6). Answer: a)
The pineal gland is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces melatonic hormone, which affects the modulation of sleep patterns in both seasonal and circadian rhythm.
7). Answer: b)
8). Answer: b)
Honey is more viscous than water due to strong inter-molecular forces.
9). Answer: a)
10). Answer: b)
Dutch tradesman and scientist “Antoni van Leeuwenhoek” is commonly known as “the Father of Microbiology.