Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3233]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view ‘Explanation
- Which one of the following vitamins helps in clotting of blood?
- The headquaters of which one of the following organizations is not in Geneva?
a) Food and Agricultural Organisation
b) World Meteorological Organisation
c) World Health Organisation
d) World Trade Organisation
- Which Amendment Act is referred as mini constitution?
a) 7th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1956
b) 24th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1971
c) 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act, 1976
d) 44th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1978
- The President of India can proclaim National Emergency—
a) On the advice of the Council of Ministers headed by the Prime Minister
b) On the advice of the Speaker
c) On the advice of the leader of the ruling party or set of parties in power
d) At his own discretion
- Ratio of mass of proton and electron will be—
- Which one of the following non-metals is not a poor conductor of electricity?
- Mid-Day Meal Scheme was started in year:
- Kishtwar town is situated on the banks of—
- The device used for converting alternating current to direct current is called—
- Viscosity of which of the following is maximum—
d) All these have equal viscosity
1). Answer: d)
Vitamin-K adds in blood clotting. Vitamin-K acts as an essential cofactor for factor-II, VII, IX, X and also for proteins Z, C and S.
2). Answer: a)
3). Answer: c)
4). Answer: a)
5). Answer: a)
Proton-electron mass ratio: 1836
6). Answer: b)
7). Answer: a)
Kishtwar District is a district of the state of Jammu and Kashmir of India. As of 2011, it is the third least populous district of Jammu and Kashmir (out of 22), after Kargil and Leh. It is situated on the banks of the Chenab River.
9). Answer: b)
An electrical device which converts an alternating current into a direct one by allowing a current to flow through it in one direction only.
10). Answer: c)