Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3263]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view ‘Explanation
1) Who was the first woman to accept Buddhist religion?
2) ‘Leaf blight’ disease is mostly found in ____________
a) High yielding variety of Rice
b) Bengali gram
3) Waterfall ‘Jog’ is located in which of the following state?
c) Uttar Pradesh
4) Who discovered the sea route from Western Europe to India?
a) Marco Polo
c) David Livingstone
5) Which of the following lines is parallel to the equator?
c) Tropic of Cancer
d) Both a and c
6) When was the battle of Plassey fought?
7) Bronze is an alloy of _____________
a) Copper and Zinc
b) Tin and Zinc
c) Copper and Tin
d) Iron and Zinc
8) The prefix for the multiplier 1018 is__________
9) In Candle, light energy is converted into__________
a) Light energy
b) Heat energy
c) Both a and b
d) Electrical energy
10) Which of the following is false?
a) Bases are bitter in taste
b) Bases turn red litmus blue
c) Bases can accept protons
d) Bases can accept electrons.
1). Answer: b)
Mahapajapati Gotami was the first woman to request the ordination of women in Buddhism, which she did from Gautam Buddha directly. She was the first woman to accept the religion of Buddhism and is also called bhikhuni.
2). Answer: d)
Southern corn leaf blight (SCLB) is a fungal disease of maize caused by the plant pathogen Bipolaris maydis.
3). Answer: d)
India’s highest waterfall “Jog” is located in Karnataka.
4). Answer: d)
Vasco-da-gama discovered the sea route from Western Europe to India.
5). Answer: d)
6). Answer: b)
The Battle of Plassey was a decisive victory of the British East India Company over the Nawab of Bengal and his French allies on 23 June, 1757.
7). Answer: c)
Bronze is a metal alloy consisting primarily of copper, usually with tinas the main additive, but sometimes with other elements such as phosphorus, manganese, aluminum, or silicon.
8). Answer: b)
The prefix for the multiplier 1018 is exa.
9). Answer: b)
10). Answer: d)
Bases can donate electrons.