Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3326]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view ‘Explanation
1) Who suggested that the shape of Earth is Globe?
c) Both a and b
d) None of the above
2) Muhammad Shah Rangeela granted governorship of Bihar to___
b) MurshilQuli Khan
d) None of the above
3) Treaty of Paris was signed during ________
a) First Anglo- French war
b) Second Anglo- French war
c) Third Anglo- French war
d) Fourth Anglo- French war
4) The continental island Newfoundland is found in______
a) Pacific Ocean
b) Atlantic ocean
c) Arctic Ocean
d) Indian Ocean
5) Darwin is a famous city in________
6) Provisions concerning the suspension of fundamental rights during emergency were imported from constitution of which of the following country?
7) Five Kingdom classification was given by
8) The quality of petrol is expressed in terms of
a) Cetane number
b) Gold number
c) Octane number
d) Added unleaded compounds
9) Capital of Albania is
a) Andora La Vella
10) World Humanitarian day is celebrated on _____
a) August 21
b) August 19
c) August 14
d) August 20
1). Answer: b)
2). Answer: a)
Mughal Emperor Muhammad Shah Rangeela granted governorship of Bihar to Shujauddin.
3). Answer: c)
The Treaty of Paris was signed in the year 1763 and it concluded the 3rd Carnatic War and the French English rivalry also came to an end.
4). Answer: b)
The continental island Newfoundland is found inAtlantic ocean.
5). Answer: c)
Darwin is a famous city in Australia.
6). Answer: c)
7). Answer: a)
Five kingdom system of classification was postulated by R. H. Whittaker (1969). This type of classification includes five kingdoms: Monera, Protista, Fungi, Plantae and Animalia.
8). Answer: c)
The octane rating is a measure of the resistance of gasoline and other fuels to detonation (engine knocking) in spark-ignition internal combustion engines. High-performance engines typically have higher compression ratios and are therefore more prone to detonation, so they require higher octane fuel.
9). Answer: c)
Capital of Albania is Tirane.
10). Answer: b)
World Humanitarian Day is a day dedicated to recognize humanitarian personnel and those who have lost their lives working for humanitarian causes.World Humanitarian day is celebrated on August 19.