Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3379]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view ‘Explanation
1) Head quarters of ISRO is in____________
2) Second round table conference was held in____________
a) September 1931
b) December 1931
c) October 1931
d) July 1931
3) Chenab, Jhelum is tributaries of which of the following river?
d) None of the above
4) Who is the Chairman of Human rights Commission?
a) Arvind Saxena
b) HL Dattu
c) D. P. Singh
d) None of the above
5) What is the atomic number of Lithium?
6) Study of liver is called as______
7) Two atoms, ions or moleculesthat have same electronic structure and same number of valence electrons is called_______
8) The smallest bone in the human body is___?
9) Which of the following acid is found in Tomato?
a) Butyric acid
b) Lactic acid
c) Tartaric acid
d) Oxalic acid
10) What is the abbreviation of M in XML?
1). Answer: c)
The Indian Space Research Organization is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bangalore.
2). Answer: a)
Second round table conference was held in September 1931.
3). Answer: c)
Chenab, Jhelum is tributaries of Indus River.
4). Answer: b)
National Human Rights Commission – New Delhi. Mr. Justice H.L. Dattu, former Chief Justice of India today joined as the Chairperson of the National Human Rights Commission of India. He is the seventh Chairperson of the National Human Rights Commission.
5). Answer: b)
Atomic number of Lithium is 3.
6). Answer: d)
Hepatology is the branch of medicine that incorporates the study of liver, gallbladder, biliary tree, and pancreas as well as management of their disorders. Although traditionally considered a sub-specialty of gastroenterology, rapid expansion has led in some countries to doctors specializing solely on this area, who are called hepatologists.
7). Answer: c)
Two atoms, ions or molecules that have same electronic strucuture and same number of valence electrons is called isoelectronic.
8). Answer: a)
The stapes is the third bone of the three ossicles in the middle ear. The stapes is a stirrup-shaped bone, and the smallest in the human body.
9). Answer: d)
10). Answer: c)
XML- Extensible Markup Language
In computing, Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable.