Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3656]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) The “The Shadow of the crescent moon” book is written by
a) Fatima Bhutto
b) Shashi Tharoor
c) F Scott Fitzgerald
d) Mahasweta Devi
2) Becquerel is the S.I unit of which of the following Quantity?
3) Viraj madappa is a famous personality who is related to which Sports?
b) Foot Ball
4) Henry is the SI unit of ____
b) Magnetic flux
c) Luminous flux
5) Who is the Chief Minister of Punjab?
a) Raghubar Das
b) Amarinder Singh
c) Vasundhara Raje
d) Pawan Kumar Chamling
6) Hoover Dam is situated in which of the following country?
a) United States
7) Temperature is measured by
d) All of the Above
8) Which of the following atmospheric layer has very low density?
9) In the mesosphere, temperature decreases as the altitude ____________
a) None of the below
10) Which of the following state recently banned water sports until a policy is framed to regulate these activities?
b) Madhya Pradesh
1) Answer: a)
The Shadow of the crescent moon authored by Fatima Bhutto
2) Answer: d)
The Becquerel is the SI derived unit of radioactivity. One becquerel is defined as the activity of a quantity of radioactive material in which one nucleus decays per second.
3) Answer: c)
Indian golfer Viraj Madappa won his maiden title on the Asian Tournament.
4) Answer: d)
The SI unit of inductance, equal to an electromotive force of one volt in a closed circuit with a uniform rate of change of current of one ampere per second.
5) Answer: b)
Captain Amarinder Singh is an Indian politician, who is currently the 26th Chief Minister of Punjab.
6) Answer: a)
This dam was commissioned by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1935 and sits on the border between Nevada and Arizona.
7) Answer: d)
The most commonly used scales are the Celsius scale (formerly called centigrade) (denoted °C), Fahrenheit scale (denoted °F), and Kelvin scale (denoted K).
8) Answer: c)
The air in the mesosphere has extremely low density.
9) Answer: c)
Temperature decreases with height throughout the mesosphere. The coldest temperatures in Earth’s atmosphere, about -90° C (-130° F), are found near the top of this layer. The air is much thinner (less dense) in the mesosphere than in the stratosphere below.
10) Answer: d)
Uttarakhand’s adventure tourism sector, the high court has banned all water sports, paragliding and white river rafting in the state until a policy is framed to regulate these activities.