Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Tusks of Elephants are their_________
- Which of the following is not a part of leaf?
- Meter used to measure distance by a wheeled vehicle is called _________
- 1 Astronomical unit is equal to _____
- 5000000 km
- 1.5×10^8 km
- 3.6×10^7 km
- None of the above
- Which of the following is not a vector quantity?
- Who proposed Continental drift theory?
- James Hutton
- Charles Lyell
- Charles Ritcher
- Which of the following results from faulting?
- Block mountains
- Both and b
- None of the above
- Khajuraho was the capital of__________
- Who was the founder of Chalukya dynasty?
- Pulakesin I
- Narasimhavarman I
- Vilramaditya I
- Vijayadhitya I
- The theme of Earth day 2018 is
- Trees for Earth
- Save trees Save Nature
- End Plastic Pollution
- Go wild for life
Tusks of Elephants are their incisors.
Pedicle is the stalk of the flower.
An odometer or odograph is an instrument used for measuring the distance travelled by a vehicle, such as a bicycle or car. The device may be electronic, mechanical, or a combination of the two.
Astronomical unit is the average distance between the earth and the sun.
1 AU= 1.5×108 km
Distance is the actual path travelled between two points.
Wegener suggeated that India detatched from a bigger land mass and drifted northwards, collided with Asia and formed the Himalayas.It is accepted as Continental drift theory
An important land feature results from faulting is block mountains.
Chandellas made Kalinja and Khajuraho as their capitals.
Pulakesin I was the real founder of Chalukya dynasty. He built a fort in Vatapi and assumed the title of maharaja.
The theme of World Earth Day 2018 is “End Plastic Pollution”.