Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2954]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) In the given letter series how many C are there which is between S and P?
2) Looking at a photograph, Pradeep said, “His father is the husband of my mother’s only daughter. “ How is Pradeep related to that man?
d) Grand father
3) If STORM is coded as TSPQN then how HELLO be coded in that language?
4) Arrange the following words as per the order in the dictionary.
5) A series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given options.
81: 9::64: ??
6)Find out the odd word/letters/number/number pair from the given alternatives.
7) Select the related letters/numbers/figure from the given alternatives.
Tadpole: Frog :: Joey:?
Direction (8- 10) A, B, C, D and E sit around a circular table. A sits second to the left of C and B sits second to the right of C.
8) If D sits between B and C, Who occupies the position immediate right of A?
9) If D is not sitting next to B, who sits between B and D?
10) If a new person F joins the group such that F does not sit next to A, D and E, Then who are the neighbors of A?
a) B and C
b) D and E
c) B and E
d) C and D
1). Answer: a)
2). Answer: a)
3). Answer: b)
4). Answer: c)
5). Answer: b)
6). Answer: b)
Except b all words are related to protection.
7). Answer: d)
Tadpole is young one of frog.
Joey is young one of Kangaroo.
8). Answer: d)
9). Answer: c)
10). Answer: b)