Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3435]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) John walks 30 m, then he takes a left turn and walks 24 m, then takes a right turn and walks 20 m, and then again takes a right turn and walks for 20 m and finally walks 4 m towards east. If the shortest distance between the starting point and the final point is 50m. Then in which direction did John walk initially?
2) By showing a photograph to Tharani, who is a female, Divya said, “She is the only sister of son of only daughter of your father’s mother-in-law”. How is the father of Tharani related to the mother of the person in the photograph?
3) How many vowels are present in the word which is obtained when the letters on even places of the word ‘CRIMINAL’ are replaced by a letter succeeding that letter according to alphabetical series and all the letters on the odd places of the word are replaced by a letter preceding the letter according to alphabetical series?
4) If the letters on even places of the word ‘CRIMINAL’ are replaced by a letter succeeding that letter according to alphabetical series and all the letters on the odd places of the word are replaced by a letter preceding the letter according to alphabetical series, then which of the following letter is third from the right?
5) If a mirror is placed on the line MN, then which of the following answer figures will be the correct reflection of the question figure?
6) Find the odd one
7) In the following question, which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
p _ _ p _ q r _ _ q _ p p q r _
8) In the following question, select the missing number from the given series.
7, 10, 25, 82, 337,?
9) Today is Monday. What day of the week was 628 days before?
10) Six children A, B, C, D, E and F were standing in a row according to their height. Each child was of different height. A is shorter than only B. Number of persons shorter than D is equal to the number of persons taller than C. E is not the shortest.
Who among the following is tallest?
1). Answer: c)
2). Answer: c)
Only daughter of Tharani’s father’s mother in law is Tharani’s mother. Only sister of son of Tharani’s mother is Tharani. Therefore Person in the photograph is Tharani herself.
3). Answer: a)
4). Answer: c)
5). Answer: a)
6). Answer: d)
Except violin, sound is produced by blowing air in all the other three musical instruments.
7). Answer: a)
pqr p/ p q r p/p q rp/ p q r p
8). Answer: c)
7×1+3 = 10
10×2+5 = 25
25×3+7 = 82
82×4+9 = 337
361×5+11 = 1696
9). Answer: d)
Each day of the week is repeated after 7 days. When we divide 628 by 7 we get 89 as the quotient and 5 as the remainder. Thus, it was a Wednesday (5 days before Monday)
10). Answer: B
Arrangement is BACDEF.