Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3513]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) A series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
142, 253, 364, ?
2) If AUTUMN is coded as ZTSTLM then how SPRING is coded in that language?
3) In the below given series, how many ‘$’ are there which is preceded by an even number and followed by ‘?’
4) If all the ‘$’ are left out, then what is the number / symbol which is seventh to the right of fifth from left end?
5) Find the odd number/letter/ number pair from the given responses
6) Select the related word/ number from the given alternatives
15 : 4 :: 21: ?
7) Select the related word/ number from the given alternatives.
Fiscal deficit: Central Bank ∷ Budget Deficit: ?
d) State Bank
(8-10) Read the following information carefully and answer the following questions.
A, C, D, E, F and G are sitting around a circle facing the centre, not necessarily in this order. D is second to the right of A. C is third to the right of A.G sits third to left of D.
8) Who is sitting to the immediate right of C?
d) Cannot be determined
9) What is the position of G with respect to E?
a) Immediate right
b) Second to the left
c) Either a or b
d) None of the above
10) Who sits to the immediate left of A?
1). Answer: b)
2). Answer: a)
Preceding letter of the alphabet series is coded.
A-1U-1T-1U-1M-1 N-1 = ZTSTLM
S-1P-1R-1I-1N-1G-1 = ROQHMF
3). Answer: b)
4). Answer: c)
5). Answer: d)
The kaleidoscope, Microscope, Spectroscope is an optical instrument.
The stethoscope is an acoustic medical device
6). Answer: d)
15 = 5 × 3
(5 – 3) = 2 => 22 = 4
21 = 7×3
7 – 3 = 4 => 42°= 16
7). Answer: a)
Fiscal Deficit is related to Central of the Country. Similarly Budget Deficit is related to Parliament.
Direction (8-10) :
8). Answer: d)
9). Answer: c)
10). Answer: c)