Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3598]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) From the given words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
2) In a certain code language, ‘+’ represents ‘x’, ‘-‘ represents ‘+’, ‘x’ represents ‘÷’ and ‘÷’ represents ‘-‘. What is the answer to the following question?
26 x 2 ÷ 5 + 2 – 7
3) A and B start from the same point. A walks 5 km South, then turns to her right and walks 4 km. B walks 2 km East, then turns South and walks 8 km, then turns to her right and walks 6 km. Where is B with respect to A now?
a) 4 km East
b) 7 km South
c) 3 km South
d) 2 Km North
4) The statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.
Statement: All lions are Tigers
Some Cub is tigers.
No tigers are Deer.
a) Some Cub is lion is a possibility
b) Some lions are deer.
c) Some Cub is deer
d) None of these
5) In the following question, select the odd letters from the given alternatives.
6) Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary
a) (iv), (iii), (ii),(i)
c) (iii), (ii),(i),(iv)
d) (ii), (iv), (i), (ii)
7) In the following question, which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
8) There are 53 persons standing in a straight line. Ram stands fifth to left of Arun who is in the middle of the line. What is the position of Ram from left end?
9) A series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
1920, ?, 96, 32, 16
10) Pointing to Spoorthi, Kishan said,” she is the daughter of my mother’s in law and maternal aunt of my son Rahul.” How is Kishan related to Spoorthi?
a) Brother in law
1). Answer: d)
Word AMBULANCE cannot be formed since the given word does not have letters N and C.
2). Answer: a)
26 x 2 ÷ 5 + 2 – 7
= 26 ÷ 2 – 5 x 2 + 7 = 10
3). Answer: c)
4). Answer: a)
5). Answer: d)
6). Answer: a)
7). Answer: a)
Series is abcaa/abcbb/abccc
8). Answer: c)
Middle position = (53+1)/2 = 27
Position of Arun from left end = 27
Position of Ram from left end = 27 – 5 = 22
9). Answer: c)
10). Answer: a)