Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3616]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Select the related letters from the given alternatives.
2) Select the odd letters from the given alternatives.
3) A series is given, with one word missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
4) The ages of 4 children are7, 11, 8 and 9. Which of the following cannot be the total age, of any combination of age of the children?
5) From the given words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
6) In a certain code language, ‘+’ represents ‘x’, ‘-‘ represents ‘+’, ‘x’ represents ‘÷’ and ‘÷’ represents ‘-‘. What is the answer to the following question?
7) In the following question, which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
8) Statement :
All toys are beautiful but brittle.
- All toys are brittle.
- All beautiful are brittle.
a) Only II follows.
b) Neither I nor II follow.
c) Both I and II follows
d) Only I follows.
9) Arrange the following according to dictionary.
a) (iv),(iii), (ii),(i)
b) (ii), (iii), (i), (iv)
c) ( iii), (i), (iv), (ii)
d) (i), (ii), (iii), (iv)
10) A is 5 m north to B. B is 10 m east to C. D is 12 m south to C. B is in which direction with respect to D?
a) North East
b) South West
c) North West
d) South West
1). Answer: c)
2). Answer: c)
U+2 W+1 X
3). Answer: c)
The given series is an order of names of polygons with sides 6, 7, 8 and 9.
Heptagon is a polygon with 7 sides
4). Answer: b)
Option b cannot be the total age in any combination.
5). Answer: a)
Word STORM cannot be formed as the given word do not have R in it
6). Answer: a)
7). Answer: a)
Series is repetition of abcbabcc
8). Answer: a)
All toys are beautiful but brittle = All toys are Beautiful and All toys are brittle. So the conclusion I follows.
9). Answer: d)
10). Answer: a)