Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3821]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Two Position of a cube are shown below. What will come opposite to face containing ‘1’?
- a) 1
- b) 7
- c) 5
- d) 6
Direction (2 – 4): Answer the question according to given figure below
2) In the given figure, how many girls are Doctors who are not Signer and Home makers?
3) In the given figure, how many Home markers are both singers and Doctors?
4) In the given figure, how many girls whose are both Singer and Homemakers not doctor?
5) Which of the following figure will complete the pattern in the question figure?
6) Pointing towards a girl, Neela said “She is an only sister of My Father’s in law son”. How is Neela related to that Girl?
a) Mother in law
c) Sister in law
7) A piece of paper is folded and punched as shown below in the question figures. From the given answer figures, indicate how it will appear when opened?
8) In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.
- Some Teachers are research students
- No Research students is Lecturers
- Some lectures working are teachers
- Some lecturers are teachers
- No teachers are lecturers
- Some teachers who are research students are lecturer
a) Only I follow
b) Only I and III follow
c) Only II and III follow
d) None of these
9) In the following question, select the related word pair from the given alternatives.
Work: Joule : : ? : ?
a) Resistance : Mho
b) Force : pascal
c) Power: Watt
d) Pressure : Newton
10) Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary.
a) (ii), (iii), (i), (iv)
b) (vi), (i), (ii), (iii)
c) (i), (iv), (iii), (ii)
d) (i), (ii), (iv), (iii)
1). Answer: c)
2). Answer: c)
3). Answer: d)
4). Answer: a)
5). Answer: a)
6). Answer: c)
7). Answer: d)
8). Answer: a)
9) Answer: c)
Joule is the S.I unit of Work. Similarly Watt is the S.I unit of Power.
10) Answer: b)
The Arranged order is
(i ) Roast