Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
STAR: SBUT:: WARD:?
- Find the odd word/letters//numbers pair from the given alternatives:
- A series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
2, 65, 7, 59, 12, 53, _, _
(a) 15, 42
(b) 17, 45
(c) 17, 47
(d) 18, 48
- If GOODNESS is coded as HNPCODTR, how can be GREATNESS written in that code?
- Seema walks 30m North. Then she turns right and walks 30 m then she turns right and walks 55 m. Then she turns left and walks 20 m. Then she again turns left and walks 25m. How many metres away is she from her Original position?
(a) 45 m
(b) 50 m
(c) 66 m
(d) 55 m
- A family consisted of a man, his wife, his three sons, their wives and three children in each son’s family. How many members are there in the family?
- If the 5th date of a month is Tuesday, what date will be 3 days after the 3rd Friday in the month?
- There are five houses P, Q, R, S and T. P is right of Q and T is left of R and right of P. Q is right of S. Which house is in the middle?
- Which one of the numbers will complete the series? 8, 13, 10, 15, 12, 17, 14…?
- Which one number does not belong to the series?
3, 5, 8, 11, 17, 23
1). Answer: b
STAR—-Reverse order—-R+1 A+1 T+1 S+1==SBUT
WARD—-Reverse order—-D+1 R+1 A+1 W+1==ESBX
2). Answer: c
3). Answer: c
4). Answer: d
5). Answer: b
6). Answer: d
A man + his wife = 1 + 1 = 2
His three sons + their wives = 3 + 3 = 6
Three children in each one’s family = 3 × 3 = 9
Total members = 2 + 6 + 9 = 17
7). Answer: d
5th date of a month is Tuesday
Friday will be on = 5 + 3 = 8th of a month
1 st Friday is on 1st of a month
2 nd Friday is on 8th of a month
3 rd Friday will be on 15th of a month
3 days after 15th = 15 + 3 = 18
8). Answer: a
S Q P T R
9). Answer: a
Second term is greater than first term by 5, while the third term is less than the second term by 3. The same order is repeated.
10). Answer: b
Differences between two consecutive terms are 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 respectively.