Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Pointing a girl, Mr. Hari said,” She is the only daughter of the wife of the father of my wife’s brother. How is Hari related to the girl?
2. A is older than B and C. D is younger than A only. B is greater than C but younger than E. Who among the following is second youngest?
3. In a certain code, CARTOON is written as ‘3157883’ and KITTEN is written as ‘497723’ then how ROCKET is written in that code?
4. Determine which of the following conclusions logically follow with the given statement.
Statement: All chairs are sofa.
All Stools are sofa. No stool is table.
- No sofa is table
- Some table is chair.
- All tables being chairs is a possibility.
- None of the above
5. A series is given with one term missing. Find the related option.
TJH, OEC, JZX, ???
6. If A denotes multiplication, B denotes division, C denotes subtraction and D denotes addition then what is the value of 8 A 4 B 7 A 21 D 7 C 9
7. Find the odd one out.
8. Find the odd one out.
- Max Verstappen- Red Bull Racing
- SebestianVettel- Ferrari
- Lewis Hamilton- Mercedes
- ValtteriBottas –Red Bull Racing
9. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary.
- iii, ii, i, iv
- iii, iv, ii,
- c.iv, iii, i, ii
- i, iii, ii, iv
10. Find the odd number pair.
1). Answer: a
2). Answer: c
Arrangement is ADECB
3). Answer: c
4). Answer: c
5). Answer: c
6). Answer: b
7). Answer: a
Given series is an alternate series.
23+11=34; 34+ (2×11) = 56; 56+(3×11)=89
20+9=29; 29+ (9×2) = 47
8). Answer: d
ValtteriBottas belongs to Mercedes.
Egistic, Emulsify, Enroll, Exemplary
10). Answer: c