SSC CHSL Application Process:
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC CHSL exam for recruiting candidates for various roles like Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO). All the candidates who have qualified class 12 or equivalent from a recognized education board are eligible to apply.
The application process started on the 3rd of December 2019. The apply online last date is the 10th of January 2020. Candidates can visit the official website of SSC and submit their online application soon.
SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination (CHSL)|
|Name of the Posts in SSC CHSL||SSC Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (SA), Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator(DEO)|
|Total No. of vacancies in SSC CHSL||Vacancies will be determined in due course|
|Apply Mode for SSC CHSL||Online|
|Online Application Starts from||3/12/2019|
|Online Application ends on||10/01/2020|
|Last date for receipt of application||10-01-2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||12-01-2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||12-01-2020 (23:59)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||14-01-2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||28-06-2020|
|Official Site of SSC CHSL||ssc.nic.in|
SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates applying for SSC CHSL must be under the age group of minimum 18 years to maximum 27 years (As on 1-1-2020). Relaxation of age will be as per rules laid by SSC.
SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Exam Structure:
SSC will conduct the SSC CHSL exam 2020 at 3 different levels. Candidates who qualify Tier I can write the Tier II exam and so on.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/ Typing Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Application Fee:
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/– for General candidates
- No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidate
SSC CHSL 2020 Online Apply Documents:
For Photo Submission
- Photo size: 20 kb to 50 kb
- Photo dimension: 3.5 cm (width) X 4.5 cm (Height)
- Photo background: White
- Details on SSC CHSL 2019 Photo: name and date at the bottom of the photo
- Photograph resolution: 100 X 120 pixels
For Signature Submission:
- Signature image size: 10 kb to 20 kb
- Signature dimension: 4 cm (width) X 3 cm (Height)
- Signature resolution: 140 X 60 pixels
- Image Format: JPG only
- Signature Background: White
- Signature Style: Signature must be done by the candidate with a running hand
SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Application Process:
- Go to the official SSC website
- Click on the link provided for CHSL stating “Click here to Apply”
- Read the instructions carefully before moving to the registration page.
- Fill in all the basic details correctly
- Enter verification text in the end and submit the details.
- A registration ID and password will be generated.
- Keep it safe for future reference
- After successful registration, upload a scanned image of recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format.
- The initial registration process is complete after uploading images.
- Fill the application form by entering communication details, educational details, etc.
- Next, fill in post preferences out of the following:
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Postal Assistant
- Data entry Operator
Application fees can be paid via online and offline mode for final submission of SSC CHSL Application Form 2020. Applicants can remit the fee in online mode till January 12, 2020 (11:59 PM).
- Online Mode: Use BHIM UPI, SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card
- Offline Mode: Download SBI Challan and pay and submit in any SBI Bank branch during working hours.
Take out the printed copy of the SSC CHSL Application Form 2020 after successful submission.