SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 Result: SSC released the Result and Cut off Marks for Tier 2 for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Level 2019 Exams. The direct link of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-II Merit List and Cut-off. Candidates who attended the skill test conducted on 14-02-2021 shall check here the respective result pdf.
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Tier-II skill tests for the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, DEO, LDC in departments. A lot of candidates have applied and appeared for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam. Now the officials have released the shortlisted candidate’s list for the next stage on its official site along with the cut-off marks. The SSC CHSL Exam has been conducted for Combined Higher Secondary Level. Based on the SSC CHSL Tier-II Cut off 2019 Marks fixed by SSC in Tier II, candidates are selected for the next selection process.
The shortlisted candidate’s details will be available on the SSC Official website. Candidates should visit the SSC official website frequently for more updates. Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission in Tier-I and Tier-II, a total of 28,508 (Twenty Eight Thousand Five Hundred and Eight) candidates have qualified (provisionally) for Typing Test. Category-wise details of candidates who have provisionally qualified for appearing in Typing Test and the cut-offs for each category are given as under.
How to check SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 Result?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site ssc.nic.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding the results.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- Select the concerned result link of – Declaration of the Result of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSLE), 2019 for shortlisting the candidates to appear in the Skill Test/Typing Test
- Now candidates can view a new tab with SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 Merit List along with the cut-off marks on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.