SSC CPO Apply Online: SSC CPO online application procedure starts on 17th June 2020 and ends on 16th July 2020. Online fee payment will be accepted until July 18 and offline payment till July 22. Candidates can generate the challan for offline payment till July 20. The application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs 100 and there is no application fee for SC, ST, Women and ESM candidates. This blog deals with the step by step procedure to SSC CPO apply online.
SSC CPO Apply Online: Important dates
Check below the important SSC CPO Apply online dates:
|SSC CPO Apply Online – Start Date||17-Jun-2020|
|SSC CPO Application form – End Date||16-July-2020|
|Generation of offline challan||20-July-2020|
|Last date of online payment||18-July-2020|
|Last date of offline payment||22-July-2020|
SSC CPO Apply Online: Mandatory documents:
Candidates should have all the below mentioned documents before they start filling their SSC CPO online Application form
|Mobile Number||Email ID|
|Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number||Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (Class 10) exam|
|Scanned photograph||Scanned signature|
|Left thumb impression (if Aadhaar Number is not provided)||Disability Certificate (if any)|
SSC CPO Apply Online: Steps to apply
Following the steps to be followed to fill SSC CPO Apply Online form.
- Tap the SSC CPO Official link.
- Tap the apply online link on the official page and the registration link will open up in the new window.
- In the SSC CPO Application window, tap the New registration and press on the register button.
- To start the application, Candidates need to fill all the basic details like Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Emai id, mobile number etc.
- Tap the submit button to submit your SSC CPO 2020 online registration form. Check all the details before submitting the form. Registration ID for SSC CPO 2020 Exam will be issued for all the candidates who completed the online registration process.
- Candidates should log in with the given Registration ID, D.O.B and password to complete the registration process for SSC CPO 2020.
- Candidates should upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by the SSC. The photograph should be in the white or light-coloured background and size should be between 4-12 kb and the resolution should be 100*120 pixels in width and height. The signature must be in blu or black ink on the white sheet. The signature should be scanned and it should be in jpg format, the size should be between 1-12 kb and the resolution should be between 40*60 pixels in with and height.
- Log in with the registered ID and password to complete the second part of the application form.
- Fill up all the details in the application form and then preview the same.
- After previewing tap the submit button.
- The last step is to pay the application fee for SSC CPO 2020 via online or offline mode. The application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs 100 and there is no application fee for SC, ST, Women and ESM candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is the last date to fill the SSC CPO Apply Online form?
A. 16 July 2020 is the last date to fill the application form
Q. How can I check the SSC CPO Apply Online – application status?
A. You can check the Application status in the dashboard
Q. What should be the size of the photograph uploaded in the SSC CPO Apply online form 2020?
A. The photograph size should be between 4-12 kb.
Q. What is the application fee for SSC CPO Examination?
A. The application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs 100 and there is no application fee for SC, ST, Women and ESM candidates.
Q. What is the last date for SSC CPO application online payment?
A. 18th July 2020 is the last date for online payment