This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
Dear Aspirants, SSC Current Affairs quiz questions are available here. It will be very helpful to practice for various SSC exams such as SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, etc. Aspirants find it very hard to memorize and remember a large data of current affairs. To make it easier, you have to attend SSC current affairs quiz in a regular manner. As you attend quiz regularly, you can find and correct mistakes. This will help you to score more marks in the current affairs section of SSC exams. So, utilize the SSC current affairs quiz questions available here and practice in a regular manner. the SSC current affairs quiz questions available here are from the exam point of view. Also, after attending the quiz, you can check the solution along with the detailed explanation at the bottom. So, that you can learn all the
current affairs news in an effective manner.
1) The World Brain Tumor day is observed every yearto raise awareness for the disease on which of the following day?
(a) June 9
(b) June 6
(c) June 10
(d) June 8
2) What is the theme of the World Accreditation Day 2021, celebrating every year on June9 to promote the role of accreditation in trade & economy?
(a) Accreditation: Supporting the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals
(b) How Accreditation Improves Food Safety
(c) How accreditation delivers a safer world
(d) Accreditation: Delivering Confidence in Construction and the Built Environment”
3) Which among the following State’s Maritime Board will set up the first international maritime services cluster of the country at GIFT City?
4) India has been elected to the Economic and Social Council in the Asia-Pacific States category along with few nations .Which of the country is not among them?
(d) None of these
5) Which of the following Village of Jammu and Kashmir has become the first village in India to vaccinate all its adult population against the novel coronavirus?
6) The Punjab Chief Minister has virtually inaugurated the new District of the state “Malerkotla” and spent Rs 548 crore for the development of the District. This state tends to be ____________district of the state.
7) The Reserve Bank of India has recently extended the tenure of the Deputy Governor of RBI,Mahesh Kumar Jain,for how many years?
(a) 5 Years
(b) 1 Years
(c) 7 Years
(d) 2 Years
8) The Reserve Bank of India has approved the re-appointment of Girish Chandra Chaturvedi as the part-time Chairman of which of the following Banks?
(a) ICICI Bank
(c) PNB Bank
9) Anup Chandra Pandey has been appointed as the new election Commissioner after Sunil Arora. Which of the following assembly elections are not scheduled to be held in 2022?
10) Which of the following Airport has achieved net energy neutral status in the fiscal year 2020-21, announced on the World Environment Day?
(a) Indira Gandhi International Airport
(b) Bangalore International Airport
(c) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
(d) Kempegowda International Airport
11) Rhea Chakraborty has recently topped the Times Most Desirable Women 2020′ list. How many persons are totally listed?
12) Which among the following country has been appointed as the host country for the inaugural FIH Hockey 5s World Cups by the International Hockey Federation?
1) Answer: D
World Brain Tumor Day observed on June 08, which seeks to raise awareness for the disease, we take a look at its history, purpose and significance.
A tumor is an abnormal growth of tissues in the body because of a malfunction in the cells that grow and divide more than they are supposed to.
2) Answer: A
The World Accreditation Day (WAD) is celebrated on 9th June every year to highlight as well as promote the role of accreditation in trade & economy.
This year’s theme is Accreditation: Supporting the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
3) Answer: D
Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB) will set-up the country’s first international maritime services cluster at GIFT City. The maritime cluster will be developed as a dedicated ecosystem comprising ports, shipping, logistics services providers and government regulators, all present in the same geographic vicinity — GIFT City.
The cluster will further leverage the proximity and accessibility of these stakeholders to enable a synergetic collaboration.
4) Answer: D
India was elected to the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), one of the six main organs of the United Nations, for the 2022-24 term.
India was elected in the Asia-Pacific States category alongside Afghanistan, Kazakhstan and Oman in the elections.
5) Answer: D
A remote hamlet in the Bandipora district of Jammu and Kashmir has become the first village in India to vaccinate all its adult population against the novel coronavirus.
“Weyan, a village in district Bandipora (J&K) has become the first village in the country, where the entire population above 18 years has been vaccinated”.
6) Answer: B
Punjab chief minister Capt Amarinder Singh virtually inaugurated Malerkotla as the 23rd district of the state and laid the foundation stone of development projects worth Rs 548 crore in Malerkotla city.
7) Answer: D
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet approved the re-appointment of Mahesh Kumar Jain, Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), for two years with effect from June 22.
8) Answer: A
The Reserve Bank of India has approved the re-appointment of Girish Chandra Chaturvedi as the part-time Chairman of ICICI Bank for a period of three years starting July 1, 2021.Reappointment was earlier approved by shareholders
9) Answer: C
The Union government appointed Anup Chandra Pandey as Election Commissioner. Pandey was appointed to the position left vacant by former Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora’s retirement on April 12.
This restored the three-member commission to its full strength, which will now oversee the next set of crucial assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Goa, Manipur and Uttarakhand next year. In the Election Commission, Pandey will have a little under three years in office and will retire in February 2024.
10) Answer: D
On World Environment Day, Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) announced that the Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru has achieved net energy neutral status in the fiscal year 2020-21.
The airport corporation claims to have saved up to 22 lakh units of electricity in FY 2020-21, enough to power nearly 9,000 houses for a month.
11) Answer: D
Rhea Chakraborty topped ‘The Times 50 Most Desirable Women 2020’ list. Rhea Chakraborty has bagged the number 1 spot on Times Most Desirable Women 2020 list.
12) Answer: C
The International Hockey Federation (FIH) has appointed Oman as the host country for the inaugural FIH Hockey 5s World Cups (Men and Women).It will be played in January 2024.