Dear Aspirants, General Knowledge is one of the most interesting sections that has been asked in various competitive exams. This section is used to increase your overall scores. The general knowledge section consists of current affairs, static gk, history, geography, general science, polity, economics etc. This section consists of a vast syllabus but it is easily scorable. Here we have updated all the topics related to the latest updated syllabus and exam pattern on a daily basis. Candidates can make your preparation process, try to cover the entire syllabus, and revise the overall preparation before the examination. So candidates shall start to prepare for the upcoming examinations and keep ready to face and get success in your career.
1) Moraine is a kind of soil erosion that is caused by which of the following?
(c) River water
(d) Underground water
2) ‘Sardar Sarovar Dam’ is on which of the following rivers?
3) Which river of India has an Inland drainage?
4) Who among the following is known as ‘Father of Biology’?
(d) Edward Jenner
5) Which of the following is necessary for Blood clotting in humans?
(a) Vitamin A
(b) Vitamin K
(c) Vitamin C
(d) Vitamin E
6) Which of the following human gland produces Insulin?
(d) Pituitary Gland
7) What is the normal blood pressure in human beings?
8) Who among the following is known as ‘Father of Genetics’?
(d) De Vries
9) Early blight is a common disease seen in which of the following?
10) When an object is kept between two parallel plane mirrors then what is the number of images formed?
1) Answer: A
Moraines are accumulations of dirt and rocks that have fallen onto the glacier surface or have been pushed along by the glacier as it moves.
2) Answer: C
Sardar Sarovar Dam (SSD), on the Indian Narmada river, is located in the village of Kevadia in the state of Gujarat. It is one of the largest and most controversial interstate, multipurpose river valley infrastructure development projects in the country.
3) Answer: D
Luni originates from western slopes of the Aravalli ranges,it is one of the inland drainage.
4) Answer: B
Aristotle is known as the father of Biology.
5) Answer: B
Vitamin K is one of two naturally occurring fat-soluble vitamins (vitamin K1 and vitamin K2) needed for the clotting of blood because of an essential role in the production of prothrombin (a clotting factor).
6) Answer: C
Pancreas which produces insulin which controls blood sugar.
7) Answer: B
A normal blood pressure in human being is 120/80.
8) Answer: B
Gregor Mendel, who is known as the “father of modern genetics”,
9) Answer: A
Early blight is a common tomato disease caused by the fungus Alternaria solani. It can affect almost all parts of the tomato plants, including the leaves, stems, and fruits.
10) Answer: D
For parallel mirrors the angle between them is zero, Number of images formed is infinite.
|Check Here to View SSC CGL / CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions|
|Day – 45||Day – 44||Day – 43|