SSC Important Notice Regarding exam Results is here. The Staff Selection Commission has released an official notice regarding this on their website. All over the country many aspirants are applying and appearing for the SSC exams every year. The Staff Selection Commission conducts various exams such as SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC MTS, SSC JE, SSC CPO, SSC Steno, SSC Junior Hindi Translator, etc. Now, the SSC important notice has been released regarding the exam results. Here we have given all those details regarding the SSC important notice regarding results. Also, we have provided the direct link for your reference to check the official notice.
Get More – Govt Jobs
SSC Important Notice Regarding Results:
Keeping in view the decision of the Government on making available publically scores of candidates in recruitment examinations through portals with a view to provide a useful database to other employers to enable them to identify good employable candidates, the Commission has decided to disclose the following information in respect of the candidates who appeared in the final stage of Examination but not recommended, arranged in Roll Number order through its own website, which may further be linked with the dedicated website to be developed by the Government:
- Name of candidate
- Father/Husband’s name
- Date of Birth
- Category (Gen/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH/Minority)
- Gender of the candidate.
- Educational Qualifications
- Total Marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Ranking by which the merit is decided.
- Complete address
- E-mail address
In this SSC important notice, the Commission has further decided that:
- The candidate will have the option, at the time of filling up of his/her application form, from opting out of disclosing the above details publicly.
- Information of such non-recommended candidates, who subscribe to the Disclosure Scheme, shall be hosted on the Commission’s Website after the declaration of the final result.
- Disclosed information shall be valid for one year from the date of disclosure.
- Selection Posts Examinations will not be covered by this Disclosure Scheme.
This Disclosure Scheme shall take effect from the result declared by the Commission in Nov-2020 onwards.
DISCLAIMER: Besides sharing of the information of non‐recommended candidates for the examinations conducted by the Commission, the Commission cannot assume any responsibility or liability for the method and manner in which any information related to candidates who appear at the Commission’s examinations, is utilized by other private or public organizations.