Dear Aspirants, you can find the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations for the SSC exams. Nowadays the competitive level of the exam has been increasing consistently. Due to the great demand for the government job, the level of the toughness reached greater. Candidates have to enhance the preparation process in order to drive in the right path. It doesn’t need to clear the prescribed cutoff. You must have to score good marks more than the cut off marks to get into the final provisional list. Here we have updating the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations on a daily basis. You can practice with us and measure your level of preparation. According to that you can sculpt yourself in a proper way. SSC aspirants kindly make use of it and grab your success in your career.
1) Two students appeared for an examination. One of them secured 20 marks more than the other and his marks were 55% of the sum of their marks. The marks obtained by them are
(a) 92 and 72
(b) 83 and 63
(c) 110 and 90
(d) 64 and 44
2) Refer the below data table and answer the following question.
What is the average bonus (in rupees) ?
3) Refer the below data table and answer the following question.
For which of the following pairs of years the total exports from the three companies together are equal?
(Note : Figures given are in lakh rupees)
(a) 2011 & 2013
(b) 2012 & 2014
(c) 2011 & 2012
(d) 2014 & 2015
4) Refer the below data table and answer the following question.
What was the total Profit or Loss the company in last 5 years?
(a) Loss of Rs 10 crores
(b) Profit of Rs 20 crores
(c) Profit of Rs 10 crores
(d) Loss of Rs 20 crores
5) Refer the below data table and answer the following question.
Software was what percent of total exports?
(a) 26.24 percent
(b) 28.74 percent
(c) 21.24 percent
(d) 23.74 percent
6) Profit of Rs. 728000 has to be divided among three partners Amir, Balaraj and Charan in the ratio 7 : 5 : 4. How much share (in Rs.) does Charan get?
9) The length, breadth and height of a cuboid are 12 cm, 8 cm and 6 cm respectively. The volume of the cuboid is (Use π = 22/7)
(a) 1152 cubic cms
(b) 288 cubic cms
(c) 576 cubic cms
(d) 864 cubic cms
10) What is the altitude of an equilateral triangle whose side is 12 cm?
(a) 6√3 cm
(b) 3√3 cm
(c) 6√2 cm
(d) 4√2 cm
1) Answers: C
Let the marks score by two students be x, (x + 20)
( x + 20 ) = 55/100 (x + x + 20)
⇒ x = 90
So, marks obtained by two students are 90, 110.
2) Answer: A
3) Answer: B
Total Export in year 2012 & 2014 are equal.
4) Answer: C
Total Profit/loss = (–10 – 20 – 5 + 20 + 25) crore
= 10 crore (+ value indicates Profit)
5) Answer: D
Total export = (500 + 825 + 550 + 850 + 750)
6) Answer: D
= Rs 1,82,000
7) Answer: B
9b² × 3a² × 4ab = 108a³b³
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: C
Volume = ℓ × b ×h
= 12 × 8 × 6
= 576 cm³
10) Answer: A