Dear Aspirants, The SSC Exams are going on at national level. Millions of candidates have eagerly prepared for the ongoing SSC exams such as CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO, JE etc. SSC exams are usually conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit the eligible candidates for various Central government departments. Mostly the selection process for all the SSC exams consists of the single or double phase of written examination based on the examination. Due to that, the written exam consisted of a certain syllabus and exam pattern. By following those regulations, the written exam has been conducted through an online mode. Based on the latest updated exam pattern and syllabus, here we have drafted the Reasoning Ability questions on a daily basis. So aspirants start your practice session with us and mould your skill in a perfect shape.
1) Select the venn diagram that best illustrates the relationship between the following classes
Uncle, Relatives, Rich
2) Two different positions of the same dice are shown. Which number will be at the top if 6 is at the bottom?
3) ‘Lawyer’ is related to ‘Justice’ in the same way as ‘Arbitrator’ is related to ‘____________’.
Direction(4-6): For the following questions. Find the odd word/letters/number pair from the given alternatives.
7) Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
CEGI : ACEG :: RTVX : ?
8) Which number will come next in the following series?
27, 9, 125,25, 343, ?, 729
9) Select the number-pair in which the two numbers are related in the same way as are the two numbers of the given number pair.
520 : 350
(a) 68 : 30
(b)125 : 27
(c) 25 : 36
(d) 350 : 49
10) If ‘$’stands for addition, ‘@’ stands for subtraction, ‘# stands for multiplication and ‘&’ stands for division, then what is the value of
24 # 16 $ 72 & 6 @ 12 ?
1) Answer: D
2) Answer: D
3) Answer: C
4) Answer: D
Except Agra all are hill station.
5) Answer: B
900 → square of 30 but all other are cube of different no.
6) Answer: B
Except KPSU all are sequence of difference of +5, +4, +1
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: A
10) Answer: C
24 x 16 + 72/6 – 12
384 + 12 – 12