Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4714]
1) Find the word from the given options which cannot be created from the following characters.
2) In the following question, select the related letters from the given alternatives.
NAME : QXPB : : ROSE : ?
3) In the following question, select the related number from the given alternatives.
36 : 216 : : 81 : ?
4) Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary.
a) (i), (ii), (iii), (iv)
b) (ii), (i), (iii), (iv)
c) (iv), (ii), (iii), (i)
d) (i), (iv), (iii), (ii)
5) Anju is only daughter in law of Amar who is husband of Mihar, who has a son named Hamid. How is Anju related to Hamid?
6) In the following question select the number which can be placed at the sign of question mark (?) from the given alternatives.
7) How many triangles are there in the given ﬁgure?
8) In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.
Some boys are hardworking.
No intelligent are boys.
I. Some hardworking are not intelligent.
II. All hardworking are intelligent.
III. Some intelligent are not hardworking.
a) Only conclusion (I) follows.
b) Only conclusion (I) and (III) follow.
c) All conclusions follow.
d) No conclusion follows.
9) In the given ﬁgure, how many people can play only 2 Sports?
10) In the given ﬁgure, how many people can play only one Sports?
1) Answer: d)
Dedication is the word which cannot be formed using the word EDUCATIONALIST
2) Answer: b)
3) Answer: c)
62 : 63 : : 92 : 93 = 36 : 216 : 81 : 729
4) Answer: d)
Sentinel < Soul < Source < Suffocate
5) Answer: c)
6) Answer: d)
11 + 3 = 24 => 242 = 576
9 + 11 = 20 => 202 = 400
5 + 7 = 12 => 122 = 144
7) Answer: b)
There are 23 triangle is here.
8) Answer: a)
9) Answer: c)
People who play only Hockey and Foot ball = 5
People who play Only Hockey and Kabbadi = 12
People who play only Kabbadi and Hockey = 6
People who play only two sports = 5 + 12 + 6 = 23
10) Answer: d)
People who play only Hockey = 8
People who play Only Foot Ball = 9
People who play Only Kabbadi = 15
People who play only one game = 8 + 9 + 15 = 32