SSC Stenographer answer key 2020 details are available here. The SSC Stenographer 2020-21 exam will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. They are going to release the Answer Key of Steno 2020 soon. After successfully conducting Stenographer Paper, SSC releases the Answer Key. Read further to know more about SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020.
What is the SSC Stenographer Answer Key?
The SSC will conduct the selection process based on
(i) Online Computer Based Test(CBT)
(ii) Skill Test
(iii) Document Verification
SSC Steno Answer Key 2020 represents the final answers that have been declared by the Staff Selection Commission. The aspirants can raise objections in case of any discrepancy by paying a minimal amount of Rs-100 per objection.
Steps to Check SSC Steno Answer Key
- Click the link given below, that reads Click to check SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020
- Log in using the User ID and Password as per the SSC Stenographer Admit card
- Click Login Button and check the SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020.
- Candidates are advised to save/download the same for future purposes. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit.
How to Raise Objections in case of a Discrepancy?
- In order to ensure more transparency in the examination system of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), there is a provision of raising objections on the answer key.
- Candidates have to pay Rs-100/- to raise each objection.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key: Important Points
- The candidate can raise an objection for only one question and make payment for each answer objection at a time.
- Answer Key helps the candidate to check their scores or at least predict the candidate’s result a bit.
- Candidates must ensure that the submission of Answer Key objection is done before the deadline.
- No further objections will be entertained after the last date.
SSC Stenographer FAQs
Q. What is the basic pay of an SSC Stenographer?
A. Basic pay for SSC Stenographer Grade C is 14600 and for SSC Stenographer Grade D
Q. When is the SSC Stenographer 2020-21 notification released?
A. SSC Stenographer 2020-21 notification was released on 10 October 2020.
Q.How many objections can be raised at once for SSC Stenographer?
A.The candidate can raise an objection for only one question and make payment for each answer objection at a time.